+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit is refused

Jul 25, 2017
my study permit has been refused and it says:You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1_purpose of visit, although i stated that i am going to study and attached my acceptance letter
2_personal assets and financial status, although i uploaded my bank statement and it covered my first year expenses
3_your funds documents need to show a history of deposits, which i do not exactly know what they want me to do .
So, should i reapply and if so what should i change in my application this time??

mrafiuddin

Jul 4, 2017
my study permit has been refused and it says:You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1_purpose of visit, although i stated that i am going to study and attached my acceptance letter
2_personal assets and financial status, although i uploaded my bank statement and it covered my first year expenses
3_your funds documents need to show a history of deposits, which i do not exactly know what they want me to do .
So, should i reapply and if so what should i change in my application this time??
Your Profile ?

rishabhdev

Jul 25, 2017
Same reason for my refusal. I am going to apply for CAIPS notes to know exactly what they want.