+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Inside Canada

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would be careful about comments of incompetence. It’s very easy to be judgmental, not knowing what the situation is. If the country is as incompetent.. as u think it is. Then perhaps you need to change ur direction and choice to locate for education.
And we should also not moderate poster's rights to express his opinion.

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Canada
Do you know why?
who are the limited people who get approved from inside Canada?
thx in advance
The fact relies on the eligibility to apply for a study permit after arrival as stipulated in sections 215(1) and (2) of the IRPR.

Many temporary people residing in Canada do not fall under the definition of R215. Those people may still apply while physically in Canada; however, they must be careful to choose the correct application form. (Application made outside of Canada).

In my opinion, you get a bonus when it comes to the assessment of your application by the officer when you are from a nationality with a low visa approval rate, and you are eligible under R215. Even The immigratic scoring engine gives extra positive weight in calculating your score when you are inside Canada and meet R215.

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
The fact relies on the eligibility to apply for a study permit after arrival as stipulated in sections 215(1) and (2) of the IRPR.

Many temporary people residing in Canada do not fall under the definition of R215. Those people may still apply while physically in Canada; however, they must be careful to choose the correct application form. (Application made outside of Canada).

In my opinion, you get a bonus when it comes to the assessment of your application by the officer when you are from a nationality with a low visa approval rate, and you are eligible under R215. Even The immigratic scoring engine gives extra positive weight in calculating your score when you are inside Canada and meet R215.
Well I have applied since 15-Mar-22 and the latest respond I received is the application is in the queue! I dont see any advantage of applying here

Reactions: soheilhs

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Well I have applied since 15-Mar-22 and the latest respond I received is the application is in the queue! I dont see any advantage of applying here
Hi Zaid,

I get it and how it can be frustrating. I meant it may have a positive impact on the outcome of the decision and not expedite the processing time. Hopefully, you hear soon. did you try requesting Case notes under the ATIP?

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
Hi Zaid,

I get it and how it can be frustrating. I meant it may have a positive impact on the outcome of the decision and not expedite the processing time. Hopefully, you hear soon. did you try requesting Case notes under the ATIP?
Thank you for the wishes ! well I requested ATIP but still didnt receive it and the latest response I received that the officer handling my application opened the reminder 10 days ago and replied that the application is in the queue and as I noticed this means that my application is stuck with extra security checks! do you have any idea about that?

soheilhs

Sep 16, 2016
Thank you for the wishes ! well I requested ATIP but still didnt receive it and the latest response I received that the officer handling my application opened the reminder 10 days ago and replied that the application is in the queue and as I noticed this means that my application is stuck with extra security checks! do you have any idea about that?
Well, I cant tell you a detailed response as the full picture is not before me. based on what you expressed, that does not add up that your file is stuck in the security! You're already in Canada on a temporary resident status which means you already have examined for admissibility including A34. and you're applying the change the status of your temporary resident. You did not apply for PR.

I guess it might be regarding an activity related to the admissibility check which is not necessarily a "security". It could be A36, A40, or A41.

Hopefuly neither of these is your case and you hear soon from them.

I hope this helps.

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022
Well, I cant tell you a detailed response as the full picture is not before me. based on what you expressed, that does not add up that your file is stuck in the security! You're already in Canada on a temporary resident status which means you already have examined for admissibility including A34. and you're applying the change the status of your temporary resident. You did not apply for PR.

I guess it might be regarding an activity related to the admissibility check which is not necessarily a "security". It could be A36, A40, or A41.

I hope this helps.
can you explain or give me a link what does A36, A40, or A41 refer to?

Zaid89RM

Jun 16, 2022

I hope this helps.
I made a quick review what you have mentioned, non of them applies on me unless the officer has a different point of view !