+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit has been rejected

indsaurav

Oct 22, 2019
Hello Folks,

I've applied for student visa and it has been refused.

Reason :
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

My Profile

I am from India.

• Qualification : B.Tech Mechanical with 5.88 cpi and 9 Dead backlogs.(June 2019)
  • 12th : 83% English : 70 out of 100 Maths : 92 out of 100
  • 10th : 93%
I got admission in Heating, refrigeration and air conditioning technician at Algonquin College, Ottawa. It is Diploma course of 42 weeks.

I've lodge my file on 27th of November and it has been refused on 31st of December.

Again college give me admission in electromechanical technician 2 yr diploma programme in may 2020 intake.

I've paid fees for the 1st year and gic as well.

IELTS : overall 7.5
L : 8.5. R : 7.5. W: 6.5. S : 6.5

1. Can you guys help me why my visa has been rejected ?
  2. What precautions I would take care of before reapplying ?
I would be greatful.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Your visa was rejected as your purpose of studying is not genuine. Visa officer determined that you're intending to stay in Canada and not leave at the end of your permit duration.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hello Folks,

I've applied for student visa and it has been refused.

Reason :
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

My Profile

I am from India.

• Qualification : B.Tech Mechanical with 5.88 cpi and 9 Dead backlogs.(June 2019)
  • 12th : 83% English : 70 out of 100 Maths : 92 out of 100
  • 10th : 93%
I got admission in Heating, refrigeration and air conditioning technician at Algonquin College, Ottawa. It is Diploma course of 42 weeks.

I've lodge my file on 27th of November and it has been refused on 31st of December.

Again college give me admission in electromechanical technician 2 yr diploma programme in may 2020 intake.

I've paid fees for the 1st year and gic as well.

IELTS : overall 7.5
L : 8.5. R : 7.5. W: 6.5. S : 6.5

1. Can you guys help me why my visa has been rejected ?
  2. What precautions I would take care of before reapplying ?
I would be greatful.
Diploma after bachelors thats the issue explain to them why and how will this course help you in yoir own country

Reactions: Scorpion80

indsaurav

Oct 22, 2019
Your visa was rejected as your purpose of studying is not genuine. Visa officer determined that you're intending to stay in Canada and not leave at the end of your permit duration.
Then what can i do for it can you tell me please

SanDhu61

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
hi i think you should try for cape breton university or similar university's as they offer a lot of courses and easy to get in and before you reapply i would really recommend you to change your course the rest of your application looks really strong..

indsaurav

Oct 22, 2019
yes you can. It depends on which college you are planning to apply. Some colleges allow up to 15.
But my agent told me that if i'll get admission in PG programs but my visa refusal chances are more due to they evaluate my profile on basis of my bachelor's which is not good and also i had 9 backlogs while they are allowing 8 in bachelor is it true thing ?

indsaurav

Oct 22, 2019
hi i think you should try for cape breton university or similar university's as they offer a lot of courses and easy to get in and before you reapply i would really recommend you to change your course the rest of your application looks really strong..
Thanks

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
can u tell which province i should for fastest pr...as i have done b tech civil engineering in India...plz tell
International students can find lot of options for PR. I think the best way to go is through finding where you can get admission with so many backlogs. Lakehead could be an option if you want to apply there for MS course. My brother graduated from there so I know couple of people from that university who had backlogs.

SanDhu61

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
Trust me the agent's are gonna tell you a lot of things that are meaningless and useless like one my friend was telling me that he was told by the agent that if you go with this specific college your visa chances are high trust me all this is bullshit the only diffrence there might be is between college and university but the rest doesn't mean nothing........

Arocia

Feb 19, 2020
But my agent told me that if i'll get admission in PG programs but my visa refusal chances are more due to they evaluate my profile on basis of my bachelor's which is not good and also i had 9 backlogs while they are allowing 8 in bachelor is it true thing ?
I think the agent is misguiding you here based on your backlogs. I had the same thing happen to me. Backlogs do not matter. But your CGPA is what matters. Try some other courses relevant to your field at a good college like George brown.