+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit got rejected because of misrepresent

Kristen W

Feb 15, 2022
Help me with misrepresent because my documents offends the law 40(a) (for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;), and have a 5 years ban. Fake proof of fund.
Does anyone know can this be solved if I admit this fault, or the only way I can do is wait for 5 years. Thanks!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Help me with misrepresent because my documents offends the law 40(a) (for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;), and have a 5 years ban. Fake proof of fund.
Does anyone know can this be solved if I admit this fault, or the only way I can do is wait for 5 years. Thanks!
1. If the proof of funds were false, then you are going to be waiting for 5 years before you can re-apply, no real way around it.

Yfyvrrft

Feb 10, 2022
Depends do you think what you provide was genuine and you can confirm this by the bank or something. If yes then your option is a judicial review they will remove your ban and you might get approved

firecracker

Jan 28, 2022
Go to a regulated and licensed immigration lawyer as you have a complex case.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Go to a regulated and licensed immigration lawyer as you have a complex case.
No need if she submitted false documents then there is no avoiding the 5 year ban.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You have to wait five years.

Azramun

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Sorry to hear that, may I know when did u apply ?