+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit ghost update:application/profile updated

JUBA2020

Nov 17, 2020
Yes I got that too.
Someone in Nigeria got passport request yesterday. An October 4 applicant.
I'm October 9. Hoping for best before next weekend
I got a second ghost update sometime last week. I don't know what this one means, I am still waiting to do my biometrics so I imagine I won't get a response until after I complete it. Any update on your side?

nadir hassan

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
I got a second ghost update sometime last week. I don't know what this one means, I am still waiting to do my biometrics so I imagine I won't get a response until after I complete it. Any update on your side?
same I got a total of 2 ghost updates and they came last week so Idk whats happening now

Amanbajwa26

Jan 13, 2021
Hi Everyone, I applied for Canada study visa on 27th August 2020 and I also got 6 ghost updates but nothing changed ☹

ChileanGerman

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Hey, just wanted to share that I also got a ghost update yesterday where it said "application/profile updated" - However, today the status shows "submitted" again.

Maybe they are slowly but surely processing my application since I applied in August 2020 for March 2021 intake and my DLI has been on the approved list since just 12th January. Let's see and remain positive :)

kingdomchild

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hello everyone. My study permit got refused last year November. I applied for GSCM notes and got the exact reason. To sum it up, the officer was not convinced that I had sufficient funds because I printed the bank statements then I made payments to the school. Also, they stated that I claimed to be a single parent and did not mention arrangements for my children. However, I have a fiance and we are about to get married but I did not put him on my application because they only catered for common law or married persons. I am getting married in a couple of weeks. I want to reapply and I want to include 2 out of my 4 children on the application and will leave 2 with my husband to be. Do you think it is a good idea? Please guide me. Thank you.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hello everyone. My study permit got refused last year November. I applied for GSCM notes and got the exact reason. To sum it up, the officer was not convinced that I had sufficient funds because I printed the bank statements then I made payments to the school. Also, they stated that I claimed to be a single parent and did not mention arrangements for my children. However, I have a fiance and we are about to get married but I did not put him on my application because they only catered for common law or married persons. I am getting married in a couple of weeks. I want to reapply and I want to include 2 out of my 4 children on the application and will leave 2 with my husband to be. Do you think it is a good idea? Please guide me. Thank you.
Get married first and then apply with husband and children together.