+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit from UAE

ennayram

Oct 3, 2021
i applied on 10 sep from Dubai, i working here as safety engr since 2016, my spouse in same profession here since 2013, i did master from italian university and spouse did study in uk 2010. Spouse applied with me as SOWP. positive sign is our travel history that in past we both studied abroad and came back on time, , i attached Ejari, vehicle ownership, Dewa bills and child school admission letters from dubai and ties with my current construction company in dubai and shown strong ties in dubai but i totally forgot to mentioned strong ties in Pakistan but my spouse mentioned strong ties in dubai and pakistan :(
Hi, am just a bit lost. I am also planning to lodge here in UAE, do we need a ties in UAE when applying? why? Should it be a strong ties in your home country that is important.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hi I am planing to go for Jan 2022 intake . I am in uae since 2009 and both me and husband is currently working . I have home in India in my name. Is it sufficient I can prove funds amd family ties by these . I want to apply along with family my hubby and daughter as I am having medical issues , please advise on this and thanks in advance
applied ?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hello, I'm an Indian but living in UAE.

I'm an incoming bba transfer student and I uploaded these documents as proof of home ties:

My uae residence visa, property proof (of both india and uae), bank statements from uae, investments and fixed deposits in India, dad's business proof in uae (trade license), final transcript of the uae uni that I'm transferring out of, and I explained in my statement of purpose that after graduating the undergrad program I plan to start a cafe business with my cousin back in India (he is more into culinary since he has experience of being involved in his own family restaurant and I'm into the business and management part of our future venture)

Right now, I'm just clueless if this is sufficient or if the VO will be unimpressed. Any feedback is welcome!
u got PPR?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hi, am just a bit lost. I am also planning to lodge here in UAE, do we need a ties in UAE when applying? why? Should it be a strong ties in your home country that is important.
seriously i am also in stress now becuase i only shown my ties in Dubai because my spouse and kids here, we doing jobs here, let see and waiting for decision

ennayram

Oct 3, 2021
seriously i am also in stress now becuase i only shown my ties in Dubai because my spouse and kids here, we doing jobs here, let see and waiting for decision
I am planning for Sep 2022 intake. I as SP+OWP+SPminor. I am stress also on what should I mention on Imm1294 question 7 and 9. Obviously answer in #7 is UAE, since we are in UAE. But some people we know, got refused when the mentioned UAE in 7 and 9. Then they relodge and wrote PH and PH , even if they are still residence of UAE at the time of lodging. Can you please share your answer and thoughts. As much as possible I do not want to put Philippines as my current country because this might be a cause of fraud and misrepresentation on the latter when applying for PR.

Question #7 current/territory residence=
Question #9 country/territory where applying=

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I am planning for Sep 2022 intake. I as SP+OWP+SPminor. I am stress also on what should I mention on Imm1294 question 7 and 9. Obviously answer in #7 is UAE, since we are in UAE. But some people we know, got refused when the mentioned UAE in 7 and 9. Then they relodge and wrote PH and PH , even if they are still residence of UAE at the time of lodging. Can you please share your answer and thoughts. As much as possible I do not want to put Philippines as my current country because this might be a cause of fraud and misrepresentation on the latter when applying for PR.

I suggest u to contact with any ircc consultant because mentioning PH would be risk of ban

FahadSINP

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
with ur signatures i think u got that PPR? we also waiting for decisions. i applied on 10 sep from Dubai, i working here as safety engr since 2016, my spouse in same profession here since 2013, i did master from italian university and spouse did study in uk 2010. Spouse applied with me as SOWP. positive sign is our travel history that in past we both studied abroad and came back on time, , i attached Ejari, vehicle ownership, Dewa bills and child school admission letters from dubai and ties with my current construction company in dubai and shown strong ties in dubai but i totally forgot to mentioned strong ties in Pakistan but my spouse mentioned strong ties in dubai and pakistan :( NEW BRUNSWICK COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Prepare for plan B, chances are very slim if you showed ties to dubai. You should have shown Pakistan instead.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Prepare for plan B, chances are very slim if you showed ties to dubai. You should have shown Pakistan instead.
in file i had attached letter of explanation , does it make sense if i submit statement of purpose including ties with home country one page file and submit via webforum? My spouse already mentioned his property in pakistan and strong ties in pakistan but thats not included in my application. if VO make decision after reviewing both my and spouse application then its good as spouse already mentioned but if VO make decision from my application then chances are slim but still chances of approval, its matter of luck and more importantly who sit on chair on day of decision :(

FahadSINP

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
in file i had attached letter of explanation , does it make sense if i submit statement of purpose including ties with home country one page file and submit via webforum? My spouse already mentioned his property in pakistan and strong ties in pakistan but thats not included in my application. if VO make decision after reviewing both my and spouse application then its good as spouse already mentioned but if VO make decision from my application then chances are slim but still chances of approval, its matter of luck and more importantly who sit on chair on day of decision :(
No matter how good your application is, the VO in AUH office will reject based on your current immigration status.

I don't think sending a web form would help. The damage is already done.

I won't give you false hopes, this is a fact. Prepare plan B.

Reactions: Greeny786

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Just seconds ago received second refusal same four previous reason even alot of explanation according to previous refusal. I was thinking may be this time less comments but its again four. Saturday will submit reconsideration and 3rd application is ready to complete. Only one change this time i adding GIC certificate. Decision came exactly after 30 days hahaha

the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these

rheenabelz

Nov 4, 2021

Hi, I chose UAE for both and got refused on Dec 14 (same refusal grounds as Greeny). My consultant strongly discourages putting PH address in your current country of residence as it is a misrepresentation.

I am planning to reapply after receiving GCMS notes next month.

Plan A: Put UAE in my current address but will put PH in question number 9 (consultant already agreed to do this for my reapplication but said that the initial review will still be done by Abu Dhabi office and then the final decision will be from PH. I think this is still better than choosing UAE for question #9 though)

Plan B: Take my vacation leave and go to PH then lodge my application while I am in PH so that I can declare PH as my current country of residence as well. (I still need to discuss this with my consultant though and this alternative is too expensive so I wanna try Plan A first)

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hi, I chose UAE for both and got refused on Dec 14 (same refusal grounds as Greeny). My consultant strongly discourages putting PH address in your current country of residence as it is a misrepresentation.

I am planning to reapply after receiving GCMS notes next month.

Plan A: Put UAE in my current address but will put PH in question number 9 (consultant already agreed to do this for my reapplication but said that the initial review will still be done by Abu Dhabi office and then the final decision will be from PH. I think this is still better than choosing UAE for question #9 though)

Plan B: Take my vacation leave and go to PH then lodge my application while I am in PH so that I can declare PH as my current country of residence as well. (I still need to discuss this with my consultant though and this alternative is too expensive so I wanna try Plan A first)
I trying to find someone comments in this forum which i seen 3 months before that he applied from UAE and refused two times and later he mentioned philpines even was residing in UAE and his visa was approved. Ok for a moment we think that we write philpines or pakistan but not able to go Pakistan or philpines and for that we need medical if we write Pakistan and i give medical in Dubai. All of these things even if possible but what we will write in personal statement that we was working in Dubai but resigned and came back to home country etc. I dont know that person who did this as i had seen his comments long time ago. Applying from UAE is 0.1 percent chance of visa approval