✓Applied Dip in Social work
✓paid fee of 10000Can
✓given letter of acceptance
✓Did biometric
✓Did Medical
✓Bank statement of 2.5m
✓bro gave me letter from HR, Payslip and Title deeds
✓Wrote 3 letters
Did you attempt to defer your admission to next intake? Probably now is too late unless admission office said you can attend whenever.

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
Did you attempt to defer your admission to next intake? Probably now is too late unless admission office said you can attend whenever.
I wrote an Email to them to give me another intake and yes they give me two options May or September so am waiting for Visa end of this month if not yet I will defer for September, because if I defer for May what about delay of Visa

Naomikiptoo

Nov 9, 2019
I wrote an Email to them to give me another intake and yes they give me two options May or September so am waiting for Visa end of this month if not yet I will defer for September, because if I defer for May what about delay of Visa
If I get before this month I will defer for May and if not then till September but I hope next week everything is will be ok

KimWM

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Nairobi embassy is too slow.I applied mine on 13th november.You are lucky you have till the end of the month to defer.On my case I did defer for May intake since I was given only a week by the school