+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit for Indian students

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Hello Folks,
Is there an interview for Canadian Study permit for Indian students?
Most of the cases don’t require an interview but if vo feels like they need more information about you or they don’t think you’re legit, you might be asked to give an interview whether it’s on phone or in person. Don’t worry though its once in a blue moon haha

Reactions: Akshay jadon

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021
Most of the cases don’t require an interview but if vo feels like they need more information about you or they don’t think you’re legit, you might be asked to give an interview whether it’s on phone or in person. Don’t worry though its once in a blue moon haha
When was the last time they actually interviewed someone for a study permit? To my knowledge, if they have any doubt about your application they just opt for the easier route - outright rejection.

Reactions: nishak55

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
When was the last time they actually interviewed someone for a study permit? To my knowledge, if they have any doubt about your application they just opt for the easier route - outright rejection.
Last year one of my friend’s friend(a guy he was friends with bc they studied for ielts together) got a call from vo and they interviewed him. I don’t know about the specifics but yeah it’s not nonexistent! Just like I said it’s extremely rare but you can’t just rule it out bc no one here or none of your friends got an interview call. This forum is just a tiny fraction of international students who want to go to Canada, most of the people that I know don’t even know about it or even care to join this forum. Take the instance of rejection, almost none of my friends got a rejection for study permit but when I come here and see all these threads about rejection I get paranoid. Same is the case with interview, there might be some students out there who have had interviews and have not shared about their experience on such forum.
It’s still extremely rare but judging by the scenario atm I don’t think anyone would be getting a call for interview as there is a huge backlog of visa applications lol it’s either accept or reject

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021
Last year one of my friend’s friend(a guy he was friends with bc they studied for ielts together) got a call from vo and they interviewed him. I don’t know about the specifics but yeah it’s not nonexistent! Just like I said it’s extremely rare but you can’t just rule it out bc no one here or none of your friends got an interview call. This forum is just a tiny fraction of international students who want to go to Canada, most of the people that I know don’t even know about it or even care to join this forum. Take the instance of rejection, almost none of my friends got a rejection for study permit but when I come here and see all these threads about rejection I get paranoid. Same is the case with interview, there might be some students out there who have had interviews and have not shared about their experience on such forum.
It’s still extremely rare but judging by the scenario atm I don’t think anyone would be getting a call for interview as there is a huge backlog of visa applications lol it’s either accept or reject
Interesting. I wonder if the number of interviews they've conducted is available via a FOIA request...

Akshay jadon

Jan 8, 2021
Thanks buddy

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hello Folks,
Is there an interview for Canadian Study permit for Indian students?
If they did this often the decision making would be so fair as everyone will get a fair chance to present their case and to explain properly their intention and avoid any misunderstanding.