+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit for children of HCCP WP holders

melkaci

Nov 22, 2020
Hello, please I submitted my application under the HCCP but I didn’t send an application for a study permit for my 14 years old son is that bad? Is it mandatory to have a study permit for him? Cause when I was applying I checked the study permit application but the problem is I don’t know where are we gonna live and therefore we don’t know which school he’ll go to and in the study permit application you need to fill out the space for the name of the school

Dupsy

Jun 12, 2013
You have to include a study permit application for him... Contact your employer for possible locations
You can go through below on how to contact IRCC

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/tips-on-contacting-ircc-for-the-home-child-care-provider-pilot-webform-and-phone.710809/
Hello, please I submitted my application under the HCCP but I didn’t send an application for a study permit for my 14 years old son is that bad? Is it mandatory to have a study permit for him? Cause when I was applying I checked the study permit application but the problem is I don’t know where are we gonna live and therefore we don’t know which school he’ll go to and in the study permit application you need to fill out the space for the name of the school

Omighty

Dec 30, 2020
Hi, Please I am applying for Canada caregiver under the Home child care pilot program. Do my kids (age 2years and 4years) need to fill any form? if yes, is it the visitors form or study form. Thank you