+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit for canada

May 16, 2019
Hi my name is Aishwarya and I need a help regarding visa filing. I'm looking for a study permit visa. I have the acceptance letter from the uni. My visa got refused twice and I'm planning to apply for the same but this time offline. I want to do on my own without taking any help from the agents or consultants.

The recent refusal reasons were :
* I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR,based on the purpose of your visit.

* I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR,based on your personal assets and financial status.

So the background story is that I didn't make any GIC account and maybe this was one of the reasons why and also I recently created a GIC account and also paid the tuition fee from my account. So this time if I submit the visa application will I get rejected again? Also I did not mention the refusal reasons twice and did not clarify it as my consultant told me to write a strong SOP but didn't tell me that you should rectify the mentioned reasons and also write those reasons and give an explanation. This time I'm planning to do offline...so just need your guidance on this one. My college begins on 20th of june,2019. Today's date is 16th May,2019. I don't want to miss the orientation day. It's almost cut to cut. So should I apply or should I wait? Please help me. I'm waiting. Thankyou :)