+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit for 2nd Masters

shiny1986

Apr 30, 2012
rhasan said:
Well I have a couple of sample study plans written by chinese people (you know how successful they are regarding universities and visas). Post your email address and I will forward the file to you.

Hi, could you please send me the study plan samples you have to sepide.damavandi@gmail.com

Thanks

Wassim hadhri

Mar 1, 2012
Hey Everyone
I have the same situation , I have done a degree in Travel and Tourism Diploma and now i m doing the Travel Consultant diploma .. The thing is I m doing an Extension of my Student Visa but I wanna be sure about the finance part ..!! What do i need to prove them that i can support myself in Canada .. What do I need exactly !!
Thanks

ihassan

Apr 5, 2012
@ rhasan

We Bangladeshi students need to fill the student questionnaire form. So, do we need to submit SOP?

Mar 5, 2013
rhasan said:
Well I have a couple of sample study plans written by chinese people (you know how successful they are regarding universities and visas). Post your email address and I will forward the file to you.
Could you please send me a study plan for second masters my e-mail ID is hariharan.krithivasan@gmail.com

Blurred Lines

May 28, 2015
adnan_wns said:
Dear all

I have done M.Engg(Electronic) from NED Uni. Khi. Pak. Now I have applied for Master of Engg.(Electronic Systems). Suppose I have got acceptance letter. Will VO grant me study permit or will refuse my application due to study mismatch because I am applying for 2nd masters :S

plz reply
Hello! So did you finally get Study permit?

Naren543

Jul 19, 2016
rhasan said:
Hi rhasan, I have an MBA and planning to do masters in marketing research and analytics in Canada. I would be really grateful if you could kindly send me a copy of the sample SOP to my email sharminaren98@gmail.com

recklessguyyy

Aug 31, 2021
Hello Rhasan,

Could you please send me the sample study plan as well at raunak.tu@gmail.com? I am planning to apply for double masters.

Thank you in advance