alikhan44

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Do I need to pay fees for both study permit and Application for temporary resident visa while applying for the student visa from Pakistan.

I have been granted admission to the Memorial University of NFL.

Quick answers will be highly appreciated as I am already late.

BR,

schizo2

Mar 22, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well if TRV is applicable in your case then you have to pay fee for both study permit and TRV otherwise only pay visa fee of PKR 9164 for study permit.For TRV to be applicable there are few questions in the form if you have marked/answered them then you have to apply for TRV.

GoodLuck

armani

Sep 28, 2009
schizo2 said:
Well if TRV is applicable in your case then you have to pay fee for both study permit and TRV otherwise only pay visa fee of PKR 9164 for study permit.For TRV to be applicable there are few questions in the form if you have marked/answered them then you have to apply for TRV.

GoodLuck
the study permit fee includes the the trv fee if u need one. u dont have to deposit the both fees.. pay only study permit fees...

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
alikhan44 said:
Hello Everyone,

Do I need to pay fees for both study permit and Application for temporary resident visa while applying for the student visa from Pakistan.

I have been granted admission to the Memorial University of NFL.

Quick answers will be highly appreciated as I am already late.

BR,
While applying for study permit, TVR is automatically issued if needed. No need for paying any extra for that!

alikhan44

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thankyou guys. Luckily, I waited and didnt deposit TRV fee otherwise I would have paid 10000 rupees for nothing :)

cheers,