+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension

Islandgirl94

Oct 8, 2020
Hi everyone I just got approval for my study permit extension until Nov 30th, 2021. How long was your extension for?

Reactions: Anyw

Islandgirl94

Oct 8, 2020
Eligibility hasn't started
Be positive. Mine had not started either up until when I checked late last night. It kept saying “we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”. In addition to this I did an IRCC panel medical & that still has not even been updated but they still approved it.

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
Be positive. Mine had not started either up until when I checked late last night. It kept saying “we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”. In addition to this I did an IRCC panel medical & that still has not even been updated but they still approved it.
Ohh okay. It seems like I just had a ghost update

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
congratulations! The study permit of my daughter was extended until July 2022.
Did she apply with a new program for the extension or with the same program?
I'm one month in with no update. Applied for extension for a new program.

Anyw

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Did she apply with a new program for the extension or with the same program?
I'm one month in with no update. Applied for extension for a new program.
My daughter applied for an extension of her study permit with the same program. Unfortunately, she had to repeat some of her courses due to failed grades caused by pandemic-related anxiety and mild depression.

Sunita_Khary

Aug 17, 2018
I have applied for Study permit extension on August 06 from USA and still no update. I am really worried. Any one in same date range?