+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT EXTENSION REFUSED. NEED HELP.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So u mean there is no way out now ...i have to leave canada...what about if my probatiom report goes in my favour?
It doesn't matter what happens while you are on probation. You have a serious criminal conviction and are inadmissible.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I visited india after my sentence probation...i was asked nothing at canada border while going and coming back....
And as I already said, the criminal system is separate from the immigration system. A conviction is not automatically reported to IRCC/CBSA. When you apply for an extension and have to declare your conviction, you will be refused and ordered to leave.

Wahegurudeol2499

Apr 22, 2018
And as I already said, the criminal system is separate from the immigration system. A conviction is not automatically reported to IRCC/CBSA. When you apply for an extension and have to declare your conviction, you will be refused and ordered to leave.
Sir i am looking for any way out to stay here....what about changing province..loke montreal or winnipeg?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Sir i am looking for any way out to stay here....what about changing province..loke montreal or winnipeg?
As you have been advised, you are now inadmissible to Canada. Changing provinces has no effect whatsoever as once you apply for any Canadian Visa, you will be asked to declare your criminal charges.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
This conversation seems to be going no where. Forum members have given you advice given you were tried and convicted of a crime which carries consequences. As you know this is only a public forum and not staffed by anyone in the legal profession.

If you are still not convinced then you either need to consult an immigration lawyer or take your chances and simply apply to immigration ensuring you declare your conviction. Not declaring any conviction will simply add to your problems, as you say we do not really know the whole story but in the end you were convicted of a crime regardless so just accept the consequences.

Immigration do not care whether you are enrolled in a course or not, you are in the country as a temporary resident with limited rights to stay and must as everyone else obey the laws. If you do not there are consequences that you must accept.