+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

Zoe_W

May 4, 2020
Hi guys,

I just called CIC this morning to ask for changing the address. The agent told me that my application was approved late last week and maybe about to sent out. But there is no update in my CIC account.
I applied on Nov 23
So if you guy has the same issue, you may call CIC to check the status.
Hi, do you get your sp extension in mail? I have similar experience with you. The agent told me I was approved but I didn’t get any update on the account.

hhzara

Star Member
May 11, 2020
I received my biometric correspondence on the 20th of May, just checked a while ago and there have been no other updates. Is anyone else waiting after receiving their biometric correspondence?

Reactions: harriskhan316

Iman1206

Mar 24, 2020
I received my biometric correspondence on the 20th of May, just checked a while ago and there have been no other updates. Is anyone else waiting after receiving their biometric correspondence?
I received mine on the 15 th and got approved on the 20th so 5 days later just have to wait I’m sure you will get approved very soon

Reactions: hhzara

hhzara

Star Member
May 11, 2020
I received mine on the 15 th and got approved on the 20th so 5 days later just have to wait I’m sure you will get approved very soon
So that's five days with the long weekend? I guess I'll wait until next Tuesday and then try calling.

Iman1206

Mar 24, 2020
So that's five days with the long weekend? I guess I'll wait until next Tuesday and then try calling.
Yes just wait actually no need to call cause you will get the same answer over and over and also calling will not speed the processing of your application

Reactions: hhzara

Am_O

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I want to ask how long it will take to get application number after submitting paper application for study permit extension inside Canada. Thanks . now processing time is 112 days.
I send application on 29 April 2020.
Canadapost shows delivered on 30 april in Edmonton.
Almost 1 month but waiting for application number.

Reactions: harriskhan316