+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

JVF

Star Member
May 14, 2020
How long did it take for you to receive it after approval?
Yeah, I looked at the link that was posted here but not sure if they change the number itself or just the expiry.

On my portal it says I was approved May 11, but in the SP itself it says May 8. Then the mail came in today.

Zainabbalogun

May 16, 2020
Hey guys , I’ve been following this thread for the past 2 months. My heart goes out to the November applicants and it’s really good seeing most of you getting approved.
I applied feb 25th and got approval May 8th
But should I be bothered about my cousin ?
she applied feb 5th and we haven’t gotten any update yet (eligibility review has not even started )
Should I be bothered ?

ravbrar

May 11, 2020
Can anyone please help me out. I applied on 21 nov through lawer but he isn't responding my calls or emails from last 2 months after texting him so many times a week ago he just send me picture of my application status still in progress. What can be done in this situation m so stressed. I have information of my application is there any way to check it out my self??

J Rafols

Mar 20, 2020
Hi for those who got approved for the Sp extension, how many days should I wait for the Sp paper in my mailbox. I got approved on the 11th may. Until now, no mails from IRcc. :) thanks