+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

J Rafols

Mar 20, 2020
Guys, for those who applied PGWP online, how many days do I have to wait for the instruction letter for the biometrics? Are they gonna send me a letter of instruction via email or postal mail? It was included in the payment. thanks in advance.

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Guys, for those who applied PGWP online, how many days do I have to wait for the instruction letter for the biometrics? Are they gonna send me a letter of instruction via email or postal mail? It was included in the payment. thanks in advance.
I had a valid biometrics, but recently applied and approved already.

1. You should get it within a few hours or day at most.
2. You will get a message in your email to check your account where you will find a correspondence letter, like the application confirmation PDF in your account when you apply.

Reactions: J Rafols

J Rafols

Mar 20, 2020
I had a valid biometrics, but recently applied and approved already.

1. You should get it within a few hours or day at most.
2. You will get a message in your email to check your account where you will find a correspondence letter, like the application confirmation PDF in your account when you apply.
Hi, thank you for that info, I just lodged my pgwp application.

So your pgwp was approved already? Congrats,wow

Reactions: kloppity

trampolinegirl

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Mine was the next day - not that I can actually do anything with it yet.