+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

JASPRET

Jan 23, 2020
Mine application status changed 2 times for application/profile update but its again shown submited. Applied on November 1st.

efgyab

Mar 2, 2020
Hey guys,
I applied Nov, 23rd. Still waiting but I receive this monthly message.
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

ANYONE RECEIVING THE SAME EVERY MONTH?

Rapinder kaur

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi,

I got approved applied on 2nd November.

can anyone tell me in the status section it shows status updated date and other information but in expiry section the date which is mention that will be the exact date my visa study permit date which will expiry?

or it will come differently

JASPRET

Jan 23, 2020
Hi i got approved too. Status changed in portol but didn't get any confirmation email. I already graduated in December and its 3rd time i got extension. If anyone has same situation. Please post comments. I just need a valid a status for apply Work permit.

Sandhuulicious

Mar 2, 2020
Hello, I submitted an online application to extend my study permit on September 20th. Initially the processing time was 39 days approximately and now it is more than 70. They haven't reviewed my eligibility.
Did anyone apply within the same time and got their extension, or at least the eligibility pass?
Don’t worry. I got mine after 4 months. U will get it for sure

Rapinder kaur

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
can anyone tell me the expiry date which is mentioned in the status is the one which will be mentioned in the study permit ? or it differs?

because my course will be completed on November 2020 but got expiry date mentioned in the status till august

did anyone has deal with the same situation before?

applied 2nd November got approved

JASPRET

Jan 23, 2020
can anyone tell me the expiry date which is mentioned in the status is the one which will be mentioned in the study permit ? or it differs?

because my course will be completed on November 2020 but got expiry date mentioned in the status till august

did anyone has deal with the same situation before?

applied 2nd November got approved
You can get it approved until the your course end date + 3 months more. Like the document you provide your study get done in December + 3 months approved until 31 march.