+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

Karamjeet chahal

Nov 19, 2018
Hey guys can you plz answer me? I called cic and they said your application is under review but when I check online it says submitted, why?

nemuritai

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hey guys can you plz answer me? I called cic and they said your application is under review but when I check online it says submitted, why?
Those two mean the same thing I think, the website says both under review at the bottom and being processed at the top for 3months.. I still think yours will be done today, I guess people are assigned a bunch in the morning.. Anyone else from 25-30?

Reactions: Karamjeet chahal

Ankit Garhiya

Sep 27, 2019
hi there
I'm applying fot the study permit extension for the first time, in the form IMM5709e there is a question in the background check,
Q.have you previously applied to enter or remain in canada imm5709

i'm applying for the extension for the first time should i select NO?

Karamjeet chahal

Nov 19, 2018
Hi guys, I just checked my online account and under the current status there is written "application updated", so I think I will get it tuesday because monday is holiday. May be they updated it for review process.

Reactions: nemuritai

nemuritai

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hi guys, I just checked my online account and under the current status there is written "application updated", so I think I will get it tuesday because monday is holiday. May be they updated it for review process.
Do you think that was done today(Saturday?) or yesterday? Some ppl seem to get an update (updated for eligibility review or sth and approced 24h later), and others get directly approved.

Reactions: Karamjeet chahal