+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

Mohamed.unais

Dec 2, 2019
Im in a similar situation. I have applied on sep 17th. Its still processing. But i know my housemates applied on 16th. They even got the study permit in hand weeks ago. Also a friend of mine applied 24th and got approval last week. This is not fair from the part of IRCC. Since a lot of travel plans get effected.

iamevan

Nov 12, 2019
I called and got the same message but still select the option can't remember which number but got through with them and they told me same thing as per the update on the website. I applied Sept 112019
What time is the best time to call? I’ve been trying to call but it always says all their agents are busy

toris312

Dec 2, 2019
Hello all,

Any new updates? My application is under review since last Wednesday. When I can expect a decision? I applied on Sept 23rd.

nav0707

Jun 3, 2019
I am in the same boat as you guys. I applied for SP extension on 29th September and still waiting for their decision. My current visa expires on 31 Dec, 2019 and probably, I will have cancel my plans of going back home for Christmas. I didn't not expect such a situation may arise where I would have to cancel my tickets.

Marcop

Oct 28, 2019
Hi guys We just got approved today me and my parter for study permit ext and open work permit applied on set 2nd online.. good luck

Shahidmustafa197

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi guys We just got approved today me and my parter for study permit ext and open work permit applied on set 2nd online.. good luck
Hello,

could you please mention the apply date??
I review your old posts its written Set 2nd?? Please write exact date again.

Dec 11, 2019
I applied for my study permit extension with spouse OWP on Sep. 20. Files got transferred to Edmonton on Dec. 3 and I haven't heard back since then. I had to cancel my trip originally leaving on Dec. 10. The transfer feels like a bad sign......