+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension Delay (September 2019)

Am_O

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi,
I want to know how long it will take to get update after applying study permit extension PAPER APPLICATION.
Thanks

Zainabbalogun

May 16, 2020
Hey guys ,

what’s the best number to reach IRCC ? I need to speak to them regarding my study permit extension . Also , I keep calling but I end up not speaking to an automated machine

A. Rafi

Jun 11, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have a valid study permit until August 31, 2020, and I will be graduating by August 2020. I believe I need to apply for a bridge extension. Just wondering to know what is the process for bridge extension? Is there any separate procedure to apply for bridge extension or it is just like applying for study permit extension? My LOA does not define anything about bridge extension rather it just shows the program end date August 31, 2020. Will it be okay to submit?

Thank you.

rogertoland

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
Canada
Any one who applied this year- Jan/Feb for SP extension (who haven't submitted biometrics yet) but graduated or graduating, please tell me how you are coping with everything as you are unable to work.

SA4

Jan 1, 2020
Hi Guys! For the ones who have been granted study visa extension, any masters student out there...? If yes, wanted to check whether you had to pay the fee for the remaining terms as proof of funds.. please let me know

scott.2

Jan 28, 2018
It seems as if the delay for study permit extension is for those who have to apply for biometrics. I applied end of June and have received my approval

Reactions: Mandalorian

Harman36

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone waiting who applied in january and given their biometrics too.. because applied on jan 28 and submitted biometrics on 6th feb