+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension AND post graduate work permit application - REQUEST LETTER PROCESSING

rohinislm98

Jul 27, 2020
My study permit had expired in March and applied for an extension in February. I finished school in April and applied for my post graduate work permit in May. I received updates on my study permit extension in August on the 13th. My eligibility has passed but an additional document request letter was sent. I uploaded an explanation letter instead of requested document. (Requested document: Acceptance letter from institution but I am applying for post graduate work permit and need study permit extension approved before pgwp can start processing) It's been awhile now and I'm wondering if anyone is in my situation and perhaps has been in my situation and how long it took for the application to receive an update. I'm really frustrated and worried. I've seen people who applied in March get approved and I'm still awaiting for any updates even though I submitted the document on the day of request for additional documents.

sheikh20

Mar 8, 2021
My study permit had expired in March and applied for an extension in February. I finished school in April and applied for my post graduate work permit in May. I received updates on my study permit extension in August on the 13th. My eligibility has passed but an additional document request letter was sent. I uploaded an explanation letter instead of requested document. (Requested document: Acceptance letter from institution but I am applying for post graduate work permit and need study permit extension approved before pgwp can start processing) It's been awhile now and I'm wondering if anyone is in my situation and perhaps has been in my situation and how long it took for the application to receive an update. I'm really frustrated and worried. I've seen people who applied in March get approved and I'm still awaiting for any updates even though I submitted the document on the day of request for additional documents.
Hi Rohin
I sent you a private message.