+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit conditions and remarks

Sadiya1978

Apr 19, 2021
Hi everyone
I need guidance . I was issued study permit in September 2022. There are 4 conditions

2 _Not authorised to work in daycare primary secondary schools,teaching, health care services
4 _may accept on or off campus if meeting eligibility criteria as per R 186 f v or w. Must cease working if no longer meeting these criteria
I am really worried. There is clash between condition 2 and 4. And moreover, 4th condition is same as Remarks./observations
I am here for two months. I was issued Sin. I have good job offer from child care. Plz some one guide me about no 4 condition. What is that?
My study permit is valid until March 2023
Need your guidance and support
God bless you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone
I need guidance . I was issued study permit in September 2022. There are 4 conditions

2 _Not authorised to work in daycare primary secondary schools,teaching, health care services
4 _may accept on or off campus if meeting eligibility criteria as per R 186 f v or w. Must cease working if no longer meeting these criteria
I am really worried. There is clash between condition 2 and 4. And moreover, 4th condition is same as Remarks./observations
I am here for two months. I was issued Sin. I have good job offer from child care. Plz some one guide me about no 4 condition. What is that?
My study permit is valid until March 2023
Need your guidance and support
God bless you
You cannot work in a daycare or in childcare unless you apply to change the conditions of your work permit. It needs to be approved before you start work. You will need a valid medical to change the conditions.

What do you mean you are here for two months? Have you graduated because the study permit expires 90 days after graduation not in March.

Sadiya1978

Apr 19, 2021
You cannot work in a daycare or in childcare unless you apply to change the conditions of your work permit. It needs to be approved before you start work. You will need a valid medical to change the conditions.

What do you mean you are here for two months? Have you graduated because the study permit expires 90 days after graduation not in March.

Sadiya1978

Apr 19, 2021
Actually I was studying online due to covid
I came here for my last semester about to complete in December 2022.
So I can't start working without changing it. I don't know how much time thay take in changing it. Because I have to apply for my pgwp in Jan 2023. It is also written in remarks that I can work . It is so contradictory.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Actually I was studying online due to covid
I came here for my last semester about to complete in December 2022.
So I can't start working without changing it. I don't know how much time thay take in changing it. Because I have to apply for my pgwp in Jan 2023. It is also written in remarks that I can work . It is so contradictory.
It is not contradictory. You can work but not in childcare, healthcare or any health/medical care settings. It is a common restriction. So you can get a job just not in childcare. It will take 5-6 months for approval.

Sadiya1978

Apr 19, 2021
It is not contradictory. You can work but not in childcare, healthcare or any health/medical care settings. It is a common restriction. So you can get a job just not in childcare. It will take 5-6 months for approval.
Thanks for your reply. 5 , 6 months?
Are home support workers included in health service field?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your reply. 5 , 6 months?
Are home support workers included in health service field?
When you go on the IRCC site to change conditions it will say around 160 days. You said childcare in first post but now personal support worker. Are you working in someone’s home? I would include HSW as healthcare as you would need a medical to work one on one with the person you are caring for.

Sadiya1978

Apr 19, 2021
When you go on the IRCC site to change conditions it will say around 160 days. You said childcare in first post but now personal support worker. Are you working in someone’s home? I would include HSW as healthcare as you would need a medical to work one on one with the person you are caring for.
Yes 4th condition includes child care. School Teaching ,and health service field occupations.
I am so worried. I have not worked any where but I was applying in childcare and as HSW. Then all fields are restricted, it is really worrying

Sadiya1978

Apr 19, 2021
Yes 4th condition includes child care. School Teaching ,and health service field occupations.
I am so worried. I have not worked any where but I was applying in childcare and as HSW. Then all fields are restricted, it is really worrying
Sorry this is the 2nd condition on my study permit

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You cannot work in healthcare or childcare or work as a HSW. Apply to other jobs until you change your conditions and are approved. If you do not have a valid medical you need one through an IME.

Sadiya1978

Apr 19, 2021
You cannot work in healthcare or childcare or work as a HSW. Apply to other jobs until you change your conditions and are approved. If you do not have a valid medical you need one through an IME.
If I apply for change would that have any effect on my SIN?

Sadiya1978

Apr 19, 2021
Don’t think so but get your medical through IME done if you don’t have a valid one. You will need to have a medical to apply to change your permit conditions.
Thanks a lot
Can you please give your email or contact no for more details. If you like. I'm In newfoundland