+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit Colombia 2021-June

Ale1234

Aug 25, 2021
Hello, I've applied for my study permit back in May 13 (Biometrics done June 7) and I wanted to know if any Colombian that had applied for this dates already got their PPR or anything. I already raised some webforms, I got generic answers and one of them said my email wasn't connected to any IRCC account (which isn't true at all)
This was also non-SDS since I applied like a month before this was available here

laroly_rola

Aug 24, 2021
Passport Req..
August 30th 2021
I applied in May 22nd and Biometrics in June 3rd and no updates yet. I haven't seen anyone from Bogotá visa office who did Biometrics in June get any updates, hopefully next week!

MarieCol

May 4, 2021
Applied May 16th, Bio May 28th, received first update last week. Be patient, you will get your answer soon. Though I know the wait sucks.

Ale1234

Aug 25, 2021
I applied in May 22nd and Biometrics in June 3rd and no updates yet. I haven't seen anyone from Bogotá visa office who did Biometrics in June get any updates, hopefully next week!
Yeah, I always check this forum but it's always people from India and they have different processing times, so I think it's kind of good to know that I'm not the only colombian waiting for any update

laroly_rola

Aug 24, 2021
Passport Req..
August 30th 2021
Hii! I just got my Biometrics Validity Letter (I didn’t know IRCC worked on weekends haha)
Hopefully that means a decision will come soon? Will keep you both updated!

Reactions: Ale1234

MarieCol

May 4, 2021
Hii! I just got my Biometrics Validity Letter (I didn’t know IRCC worked on weekends haha)
Hopefully that means a decision will come soon? Will keep you both updated!
Congratulations!! It means your decision is about to arrive. Hope it will be fast.

Ale1234

Aug 25, 2021
Holaa! I just got Passport Request and my portal says my application has been approved. I hope you all get your decisions soon!!
I have a question! Did ur application had in any moment the eligibility updated? Or it was inn"we will send u a message when we start reviewing your eligibility"?

laroly_rola

Aug 24, 2021
Passport Req..
August 30th 2021
Also, idk if it will be ok to ask you some other questions regarding your application, let me know if it's ok!
Yeah! When I got the BVL my eligibility was updated to “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”
And sure!! You can ask anything, shoot me a DM here :)

Valen95

Aug 31, 2021
Yeah! When I got the BVL my eligibility was updated to “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”
And sure!! You can ask anything, shoot me a DM here :)
Congratulations! Hi! My application was submitted on May 15th, Bio June 5th. Today my status was updated “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”.
Could you send your timeline please?

laroly_rola

Aug 24, 2021
Passport Req..
August 30th 2021
Congratulations! Hi! My application was submitted on May 15th, Bio June 5th. Today my status was updated “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”.
Could you send your timeline please?
Hi, thanks!
My timeline is:
Application Submission: May 22nd
Biometrics completed and updated: June 3rd
BVL: August 28th
Eligibility updated: August 28th
PPR & Final decision updated: August 30th
I hope this helps.
I’m sure you’ll get your results soon!!

Reactions: Valen95

betozaler

Aug 31, 2021
Colombia
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bogota
Hello. I'm from Colombia too.
Timeline for my wife (SP) and me (SOWP):

Application Submission: May 13th
Biometrics completed: May 19th
BVL: August 23th
Eligibility updated: August 23th
PPR: August 23th

But my wife had to postpone the semester to winter because the deadline to college had to confirm before August 15th.

Reactions: Valen95