20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Zee23

Oladimeji2208

Apr 10, 2021
Hello,

please how do I book my medicals in Lagos? I have tried calling them, no response.
If you have gotten a request letter from IRCC, you can go to any of the recommended institution with your letter and book physically they will consider and give you a closer date.

Joemonterol11

Sep 12, 2021
Good afternoon happy sunday.
My name is Joseph from Nigeria I'm a student nurse(3 years program) would be graduating this November.
I plan on studying in Canada
Which college can I apply to?
I would be glad to receive a reply from you, thanks.

Reactions: Oladimeji2208

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
@Omofar Thanks for your respond please kindly see the reply to be below and is this reply same way of asking for IELTS...

• Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Date : September 9, 2021 UCI: ********

Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Please quote these reference numbers when referring to this application.
Dear ************
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. The following documents are required to continue processing your application:************ - ***************:

Proof of Financial Support: A MyBank certificate for each bank statement provided alongside your application i.e. Union Bank, Access Bank and Fidelity Bank, showing sufficient funds for your studies and 12 months of banking history: https://www.visa-mybankstatement.com

This must be received at this office by: 2021/09/24

Please note:
All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

To provide the requested document(s) from the Application Details page, click the “View submitted application” button at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions provided on the Documents Submitted page.

Should you be unable to provide the information and/or other documents requested you must advise us in writing detailing the reasons why you cannot provide the document/information requested. You must upload this written explanation electronically through the MyCIC portal in lieu of the document requested.

You must provide these document(s) within the timeframe indicated in your MyCIC account. You will not be able to submit your document electronically after this timeframe has expired.

If you fail to comply with this requirement, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application.

For additional information, consult the CIC Web site at www.cic.gc.ca.
Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than an authorized representative, to use this number as it provides access to personal information on your file.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
This message has been submitted to your MyCIC account.

By submitting your application electronically, you have agreed to receive correspondence electronically.
Application: *********

Thanks
Positive outcome from the JR doesnt mean automatic PPR and i dont see IRCC is picking on you or intend to frastruate. Its normal to revalidate some of the information and move to the next stage. If you have been requested with some information, please go ahead to submit. You have until Sep 24, i believe sufficient time to request from banks. I have seen cases after JR where they ask more than one documents but in your case, they ask one. Barely seen automatic ppr after JR. I suppose the only doubt left is wrapped around Proof of fund now

Page12111

Sep 9, 2021
Positive outcome from the JR doesnt mean automatic PPR and i dont see IRCC is picking on you or intend to frastruate. Its normal to revalidate some of the information and move to the next stage. If you have been requested with some information, please go ahead to submit. You have until Sep 24, i believe sufficient time to request from banks. I have seen cases after JR where they ask more than one documents but in your case, they ask one. Barely seen automatic ppr after JR. I suppose the only doubt left is wrapped around Proof of fund now
Thanks for the clarification

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good afternoon happy sunday.
My name is Joseph from Nigeria I'm a student nurse(3 years program) would be graduating this November.
I plan on studying in Canada
Which college can I apply to?
I would be glad to receive a reply from you, thanks.
So decide what you want to study in Canada since you just graduated from a nursing program and have I assume no work experience. Select a program that builds on your education and gives you career opportunities in your home country. Google the program name with Canadian college. You need to justify spending tens of thousands of dollars and how it will build on your career.

Reactions: Omofar

Olutom

Feb 6, 2021
Hello guys. Hello Omofar. I have over the months monitored this thread and wish to commend you and other contributors for the quality of the advice. Unfortunately, I applied to Canadian Immigration before I discovered this thread but I am not new to visa applications so it was not a problem applying for a SP for the first time in Canada. By way of background, I'm 40 years old, male, a lawyer practicing in Lagos, Nigeria. I'm married with 3 kids. My last study was in 2010 in the UK where I obtained a LLM with distinction.

Here is my timeline:

Application submission: May 12
Biometrics: (from previous application. Was issued a 4 years visit visa to expire in mid 2023)
Medical: Upfront approved June 12
Eligibility review: September 13
BVL: September 13
PPR: September 13

I observed that different opinions are expressed on the need to pay deposit or full tuition fees before applying. In my case, I didn't see the need to pay the deposit when my visa application was pending. I just did a good job of explaining why I'm applying for a second masters and how it will positively impact my new law partnership after working for many years in top law firms upon returning to Nigeria after my first LL.M in the UK. The truth is, the course is important for my career aspirations and Ottawa University will help me achieve this.

I wish everyone waiting for decision good luck and remember to do a good job of writing an exemplary Letter of Explanation when the need arise. Please note that I can only give tips and won't share my LoE.

All the best.

Mobobo96

Aug 16, 2021
Hello everyone,

I finally received PPR & BVL this morning! So excited. When am I supposed to receive the letter of introduction? Do they send this after they’ve received your passport? I’m not too sure how that works.
Please help, thank you