+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

ozone001

Feb 7, 2021
please I just got a letter from IRCC saying I am qualified for the Nigeria student express can I send my sponsor's mybankstatement and send and how do I go about that?

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
please I just got a letter from IRCC saying I am qualified for the Nigeria student express can I send my sponsor's mybankstatement and send and how do I go about that?
Sure you can just go to your sponsor's bank and request for my bank statement certificate it is only a page and has a ticket ID and access code which can be used by immigration to verify the account and it has to be a year statement.... following the NSE route also requires an ielts exam completion and all has to be done within a month span.

Duakkie

Jan 10, 2020
I just offer letter for may intake into Conestoga College , I want to apply with my dependent . please those anyone have an idea or contact of daycare centre within Kitchener .

I need to contact them for enrolling my dependent who is 3years +

If you've used daycare centre please help share

Duakkie

Jan 10, 2020
[

Thanks for your response..

Yes my spouse will transfer cash assigned for my studies into my commercial accout and the explanation since the microfinance is the salary account.

QUOTE="Johnsnow 007, post: 9183324, member: 723643"]
Hello,

Personally, I am not in the best opinion of using microfinance as a principal POF without supporting it with that of a commercial bank.

Though I believe it depends on the assessing the application. Generally, its not advised to use a microfinance bank for immigration. It is however adequate to demonstrate financial investment.

On this platform, I met someone who it worked for, I don't know the moniker personally so I can't tell about the true nature of the story.

I will share from personal experience. In 2019, someone was sponsored by the father using Trustfund bank statement, prior to when the visa was to be approved, the VO requested for a commercial bank ststement.

So if you intend using microfinance, support it with a commercial bank statement with brief explanation in your letter on why so.

Best of Luck
[/QUOTE]

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Canadian embassy is the slowest embassy in Western world. They are so backward and archaic..

Last edited:

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very very right...
You can say that again
Imagine holding study permit applications for months on end. If you want to issue permits, issue, if you want to decline, decline. What is the point to holding on to applications for long and still decline?

Absolute rubbishness on their part.