+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Nuvie12345

Oct 14, 2020
Well I applied to mitt and after processing my application said it was okay but the course I applied for was already filled up and I have been put on waitlist on or before the program start date by January and I need the acceptance letter to proces my study permit. I really need some guidance

Petito

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Hi Omofar, thank you for your suggestions. Your idea is out of the box for me. If the VO's mindset is similar with yours as you said, I think find a job first and then reapply will be a good idea. However, I am now more concerning about if I could reapply for this Fall semester while I am taking online courses, so I try to find if someone else has met the same situation with me.
Why to come Canada when Canada doesn't value students

Reactions: Bond 007 and Omofar

Emmanuel22

Feb 5, 2020
Well I applied to mitt and after processing my application said it was okay but the course I applied for was already filled up and I have been put on waitlist on or before the program start date by January and I need the acceptance letter to proces my study permit. I really need some guidance
You’re applying for winter or fall intake?
That’s why I think it’s necessary to apply to at least 2 schools

Blossomapple

Oct 14, 2020
Please I have a question to ask
It goes thus;
I want to know if deferring my admission after getting an AIP till next year won’t disrupt my visa processing.

Emmanuel22

Feb 5, 2020
Is it possible to apply for a study permit without an acceptance letter
It’s very impossible, even when your admission expires.. ircc would ask you to send an updated Letter of admission not to talk about applying without an acceptance letter
You either have to be patient or look for other institutions.

it would end in praise
Emmanuel.

Emmanuel22

Feb 5, 2020
Please I have a question to ask
It goes thus;
I want to know if deferring my admission after getting an AIP till next year won’t disrupt my visa processing.
Omofar would answer this
But I feel you can defer if you want to it can’t disrupt anything if you have an aip, just send them the updated LOA

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just secured a master's admission, do you think masters applicants have a better chance?
Bros long time,

Hope well. You have been on this matter for too long. Consider other countries, that is my honest advise for you.

All the best.

Omofar

Reactions: Bond 007

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Bros long time,

Hope well. You have been on this matter for too long. Consider other countries, that is my honest advise for you.

All the best.

Omofar
Ok bros, that is considered as well. Australia is on the card but my drive for Canada is pushing me to try again since I have only tried once with post graduate diploma and good enough this time with a masters, all the 2yrs tuition for the masters will be paid upfront and also keep good living expenses. If am refused this time then I will justify and please my drive.

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok bros, that is considered as well. Australia is on the card but my drive for Canada is pushing me to try again since I have only tried once with post graduate diploma and good enough this time with a masters, all the 2yrs tuition for the masters will be paid upfront and also keep good living expenses. If am refused this time then I will justify and please my drive.
He does not matter!

A client of mine who has traveled to Canada on holiday in the past, paid full tuition, has strong international travel history to US, UK, Europe etc, from an extremely wealthy family was refused. Bro it is no longer about meeting the requirements, Canada is struggling economically, one of the ways to reduce the impact of job losses for Canadians is to limit entry of potential immigrants, they will not say this, but lie that they are worried about the spread of of COVID-19.

Nevertheless, its still your decision, wish you all the best, but the more people keep begging the pompous, unethical, biased, discriminatory, and unprofessional VOs at the IRCC for visa, they will never take you seriously.

All the best in your efforts.

Cheers

Omofar.

Benjena

May 28, 2019
He does not matter!

A client of mine who has traveled to Canada on holiday in the past, paid full tuition, has strong international travel history to US, UK, Europe etc, from an extremely wealthy family was refused. Bro it is no longer about meeting the requirements, Canada is struggling economically, one of the ways to reduce the impact of job losses for Canadians is to limit entry of potential immigrants, they will not say this, but lie that they are worried about the spread of of COVID-19.

Nevertheless, its still your decision, wish you all the best, but the more people keep begging the pompous, unethical, biased, discriminatory, and unprofessional VOs at the IRCC for visa, they will never take you seriously.

All the best in your efforts.

Cheers

Omofar.
Canada is messing around with us honestly. What program of study did your client applied for. Bsc, post graduate diploma or MBA

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greetings Dear Friends,

I hope well. I will like you all to put this into consideration when putting in your applications or expecting a decision on the application.

The current #ENDSARS protests and agitations in Nigeria will make it even more difficult to get visas approved for Nigerians. It is a sign of instability of some sort, there is no reason for anyone to want to come back to the current chaos, so it will be hard to convince the VO of your intent to return.

In the end, we may All have to drop these dreams of travel abroad, sit down, fight and fix our country.

I wish all those still wanting to apply and awaiting decisions the very best.

Omofar