+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do you book online in Abuja for medical exam?
Hi,

City: Abuja
Name: IOM MHAC Abuja
Address: No. 55, Hassan Musa Katsina Road ( at the junction of Hassan Musa Katsina Road and J-K Gadzama Street), Asokoro.,
E-mail: iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int,
On line booking: https://mymedical.iom.int/omas/# frmHome (This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program) Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/sNhDiu5JQtxjvCby9
Telephone: +234(0) 807 219 1122/0809 563 7898
0808 522 1427/0703 289 8491
Spoken Languages: English

Cheers.

Omofar

Luzihaven

Jun 10, 2019
Hi,

City: Abuja
Name: IOM MHAC Abuja
Address: No. 55, Hassan Musa Katsina Road ( at the junction of Hassan Musa Katsina Road and J-K Gadzama Street), Asokoro.,
E-mail: iomabujamedicalbooking@iom.int,
On line booking: https://mymedical.iom.int/omas/# frmHome (This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program) Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/sNhDiu5JQtxjvCby9
Telephone: +234(0) 807 219 1122/0809 563 7898
0808 522 1427/0703 289 8491
Spoken Languages: English

Cheers.

Omofar
Thank you for your response. However, I can't seem to book online

Zoe44

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hello omofar and other gurus in the house,
I need your advice on this, i ordered for my GCMS note and discovered i was refused visa on GCMS note meanwhile it's still showing reviewing eligibility on the website. This was the text on my GCMS note. Please what can i do

The applicant is a 27yr old single Nigerian citizen, applicant is employed as an ass project manager. Applicant holds a bsc in technical education applicant is applying for diploma to study project management. Given applicant previous educational/employment history and the cost of study in Canada, this does not appear to be a logical progression of study/career. Given economic motive to remain in Canada, the applicant incentive to remain in Canada outweigh there ties to home country. Weighing the factors in this application, i am not satisfied that the applicant will depart canada at the end of the authorised period. Application refused: ties, purpose.

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
I need your advice on this, i ordered for my GCMS note and discovered i was refused visa on GCMS note meanwhile it's still showing reviewing eligibility on the website. This was the text on my GCMS note. Please what can i do

The applicant is a 27yr old single Nigerian citizen, applicant is employed as an ass project manager. Applicant holds a bsc in technical education applicant is applying for diploma to study project management. Given applicant previous educational/employment history and the cost of study in Canada, this does not appear to be a logical progression of study/career. Given economic motive to remain in Canada, the applicant incentive to remain in Canada outweigh there ties to home country. Weighing the factors in this application, i am not satisfied that the applicant will depart canada at the end of the authorised period. Application refused: ties, purpose.

Zoe44,

sorry for the rejection, but from my own understanding, what you saw from GCMS note is the state of your application but due to current trend, is taking time to be updated as seen from applicants from other countries.

For the reason of refusal, you already have Bsc and job position of Assistant Project Manager and going for diploma, didn't show progression as they stated. Been at managerial role and going for diploma didn't fit to my own little understanding because why spend big money for one year project diploma(if am not mistaken) that can b done at home country. Atleast Masters would have been better off. Then again, what and what did you attach to showcase strong home ties that will make them reason that you will come back to Nigeria.

But there again, you can apply with strong well detailed SOP, but my concern is your choice of course and home ties.

LEGE MYCO

Jul 25, 2020

I am sorry for your rejection.when did you apply and got your refusal??

Last edited:

Oreoluwatemi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Zoe44,

sorry for the rejection, but from my own understanding, what you saw from GCMS note is the state of your application but due to current trend, is taking time to be updated as seen from applicants from other countries.

For the reason of refusal, you already have Bsc and job position of Assistant Project Manager and going for diploma, didn't show progression as they stated. Been at managerial role and going for diploma didn't fit to my own little understanding because why spend big money for one year project diploma(if am not mistaken) that can b done at home country. Atleast Masters would have been better off. Then again, what and what did you attach to showcase strong home ties that will make them reason that you will come back to Nigeria.

But there again, you can apply with strong well detailed SOP, but my concern is your choice of course and home ties.
Hi, sorry for your refusal, may I ask where your file is being processed?