+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Beside the general reason of Canada reducing our approval rate, the other reason why we dont see Nigerians post approval like other nationality in other group is because once a typical Nigerian receive appproval he will not come here to update us, he will start avoiding even his close friends and some relatives for stupid reasons. you will not see him again.But once a Nigerian get refusal he will post it in alll group that he is a member. I was at the lagos airport today and saw good number of Nigerians who are going for January intake, then i began to wonder who approved their visas.
Post your application final decision for others to learn from u or get encouraged.

Our sister that applied from dubai pls do update us as we are praying for u.

overtwopoint5

Dec 4, 2019
Beside the general reason of Canada reducing our approval rate, the other reason why we dont see Nigerians post approval like other nationality in other group is because once a typical Nigerian receive appproval he will not come here to update us, he will start avoiding even his close friends and some relatives for stupid reasons. you will not see him again.But once a Nigerian get refusal he will post it in alll group that he is a member. I was at the lagos airport today and saw good number of Nigerians who are going for January intake, then i began to wonder who approved their visas.
Post your application final decision for others to learn from u or get encouraged.

i swear, insecurity that haters will arm or....

airvee

Dec 27, 2019
Hello Omofar, I’ve been following your thread and would love to get in touch to discuss more in-depth. Also thank you for helping and sharing your knowledge.

I have a situation, I just concluded my undergraduate degree and I have already been accepted into a certification program at a DLI in Vancouver but I am clueless whatsoever on the process and what the first step would be.

I also just spent the past 4Months in the US attending a semester course on Social Entrepreneurship and left the next day the program was over. I have also been to the UK in 2017.

however, my older brother has applied two for a study permit and was rejected. Would this affect my application?

thank you very much for your time.
I look forward to your response.

Best,
airvee

Reactions: Omofar

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Bro,

Thanks for your insightful research and comments . I am proud of you

Kbbb

Dec 15, 2019

Please pray for me too, I’m resuming next week Monday ..I’ve done medicals and I’m awaiting visa....