+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Fasan

Aug 31, 2019
Hello omofar,
I submitted my application on 25/09/2019 (student visa) and I haven’t gotten any mail or letter of acknowledgedment from either IRCC or VSF GLOBAL. what do I do?

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello omofar,
I submitted my application on 25/09/2019 (student visa) and I haven’t gotten any mail or letter of acknowledgedment from either IRCC or VSF GLOBAL. what do I do?
Hello Fasan,

That might be a small problem. I assume you submitted by paper. If that is the case, you should have gotten emails from VFS as you headed off home that same day of submission. I have in time past received emails and sms from VFS before leaving their premises. So I guess either you or the VFS officer must have input the wrong email address. So your best bet would be to try to request for email address update by filling out the IRCC Webform so that you can start receiving notifications. You can also contact VFS for assistance.

All the best.

Omofar

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cant Visa be denied because I didnt submit or attached medical documents to it when I submit my application????
Hello Dspecial1,

I hope well. No.

You are not required to submit a medical exam at the point of submission, but you can if you choose to. If you did not submit it, and the embassy is happy with your evaluation, they will make an official request via email for you to submit it. So do not stress over it.

All the best.

Omofar

Fasan

Aug 31, 2019
Hello Fasan,

That might be a small problem. I assume you submitted by paper. If that is the case, you should have gotten emails from VFS as you headed off home that same day of submission. I have in time past received emails and sms from VFS before leaving their premises. So I guess either you or the VFS officer must have input the wrong email address. So your best bet would be to try to request for email address update by filling out the IRCC Webform so that you can start receiving notifications. You can also contact VFS for assistance.

All the best.

Omofar
Hello Omofar,
I was able to find the application online and I’ve linked it to my profile, I as well received a mail confirming that my application has been linked.
My application says received as at the date I submitted so as biometrics.
Should I still be worried?

Reactions: Omofar

Dspecial1

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello Dspecial1,

I hope well. No.

You are not required to submit a medical exam at the point of submission, but you can if you choose to. If you did not submit it, and the embassy is happy with your evaluation, they will make an official request via email for you to submit it. So do not stress over it.

All the best.

Omofar
Thank you and God bless

Dspecial1

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello Omofar,
I was able to find the application online and I’ve linked it to my profile, I as well received a mail confirming that my application has been linked.
My application says received as at the date I submitted so as biometrics.
Should I still be worried?
Please how did you link it ?do you click study permit and extension or you click temporary residence. Pls help

Demure178

Oct 10, 2019
Hi.am new to this platform. But I would be glad if am been helped..
I register through an agent.
On July 28th I did my biometrics at Lagos..
And since they I didn't receive any email or text from Canada.
And my agent said I haven't been called yet.. And am for September intake.. What do you think is wrong? What can I do?

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Anyone who could help please
Hey nothing is wrong , infact keep praying , if they wanted to reject you they would have done it within a month plus , I equally applied July 9th though I did upfront medical and passed on 28th July , till now they are still reviewing my eligibility . So be patient

Bebeautiful

Oct 11, 2019
Hi,I was a student in Canada but I couldn’t finish due to some financial issue.I left the country before my study permit was expired but now I want to apply for a tourist visa to visit my friend do you think I would be denied ?

Sojstyles

Oct 11, 2019
Hello
Please help my cousins
1 has 3rd class , 28years and wants to study post graduate college program without writing any entrance exam.
The second has 2.2 in public relations.

Please recommend any college that will accept their applications
Also will CIC accept a 28 years old for PGD program