+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi omofar Processing time is 8 weeks should a medical request be expected within 8 weeks or after
People's application have even gone on for much more than that, upto 6months.

The best advice is to do an upfront medical and submit it with the application.

All the best.

Omofar

Reactions: milesdavis

vesment

Jun 14, 2019
hello omofar, please i want send an updated SOA because of increase in flight ticket and i wish to send it through webform,, should i or should i leave it. thanks

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello omofar, please i want send an updated SOA because of increase in flight ticket and i wish to send it through webform,, should i or should i leave it. thanks
That is not required.. VOs do not consider cost of transporting yourself to Canada, what they consider is your ability to demonstrate in a compelling manner that you can afford to pay your tuition and living costs for at least a year without having to depend on work while in Canada.

Cheers

Omofar

Juliebz

Aug 7, 2019
Hi Guys. Please I am very worried.
I did paper application at VFS in Lagos since June 10 with upfront medicals and I am yet to get any response. It is almost 9 weeks and school is resuming sept 4. I don’t know what to do again. Please advice.
Also has anyone here done paper application since June and gotten approval?

vesment

Jun 14, 2019
okay, thank you. wanted to use it to remind them of my application. medical has been passed since july 4th. upfront.

Aug 7, 2019
T
No.

You can go and do and upfront medical, once you get it, send it to them via email or the webform.

@Seunfunmi07 , did the same thing and got approved. The application process is not perfect, it is possible the embassy feels they have made a request for your medicals, and you did not get the request, so go and do it asap and send it to them.

All the best.

Omofar.[/QUOTE
Thanks so i can go ahead with my medicals even after applying online about 7weeks ago

Aug 7, 2019
No.

You can go and do and upfront medical, once you get it, send it to them via email or the webform.

@Seunfunmi07 , did the same thing and got approved. The application process is not perfect, it is possible the embassy feels they have made a request for your medicals, and you did not get the request, so go and do it asap and send it to them.

All the best.

Omofar.
Thanks so I can go ahead with my medicals after submission online, even without a request

Rosiee

Aug 7, 2019
Hello Omofar..please is there anyway I can get your email..I have some issues that I would need your expertise in helping me solve them..Thanks