+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Aug 7, 2019
Yes
That’s if they’re ok with your application though
Otherwise, you will get a biometric validation letter without the medical request
Which often means a refusal
What's a biometric validation letter, the last message I got was that my biometrics was successful

Blije

May 3, 2019
What's a biometric validation letter, the last message I got was that my biometrics was successful
A letter that tells you that your biometrics is valid from now till so so and so time
Your name, uci number application number will be on the letter
Your final decision letter usually comes not long after that bvl letter

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please can someone still receive medical request after correspondence letter, has it happened before??
Hello,

Not in my experience. Your medical request letter should come before correspondence letter, as correspondence letter without a prior medical request is always almost a refusal.

Cheers

Omofar

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, if time has passed the normal processing time, you guys should endeavor to message them.

1) LAGOSIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
2) nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
3) London's email address also.

You can just copy all of them.

Include the following;

*FULL NAME
*UCI
*APPLICATION NUMBER
*DATE OF BIRTH

Cheers!
I know we all hate waiting, but I feel that the Canadian embassy hates being contacted. Many of the VOs are overworked and perhaps underpaid. Continuous harassment for follow-up can be interpreted as desperation and may influence the outcome of your decision. So unless there is an absolute reason to contact them, I will suggest you refrain from doing so.

All the best.

Omofar

Reactions: Ehjeerho

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So now that I have applied I have to wait until a request is made
No.

You can go and do and upfront medical, once you get it, send it to them via email or the webform.

@Seunfunmi07 , did the same thing and got approved. The application process is not perfect, it is possible the embassy feels they have made a request for your medicals, and you did not get the request, so go and do it asap and send it to them.

All the best.

Omofar.

Reactions: Seunfunmi07

Bellyui

Jul 23, 2019
hello everyone Is it possible to still get medicals done after submission as it requires
Original passport ,or letter from the embassy ?

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone Is it possible to still get medicals done after submission as it requires
Original passport ,or letter from the embassy ?
It might be difficult if you submitted a paper application, but it is very possible if you submitted an online application.

All the best.

Omofar

Reactions: Bellyui