+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

no.cap.alex

Apr 10, 2019
The same day
I am no guru in visa application.
But I suggest you apply again and writing a letter of explanation explaining your reason you would return to your country after studies. Probably showing strong home ties and maybe adding job opportunities you would get in your country with the degree from the university.
Just an opinion.

Iamdoyin

May 16, 2019
I am no guru in visa application.
But I suggest you apply again and writing a letter of explanation explaining your reason you would return to your country after studies. Probably showing strong home ties and maybe adding job opportunities you would get in your country with the degree from the university.
Just an opinion.
Okay thanks a lot, but would like to know if already having an undergraduate degree in another field would affect my application

no.cap.alex

Apr 10, 2019
Okay thanks a lot, but would like to know if already having an undergraduate degree in another field would affect my application
I would suggest your previous degree or education should be the same with what you applied....to be on a better side

Remember though, I’m no expert

Ayeni babajide

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hello Jeffery1,

I am sorry, I don't know.

Kind regards.

Omofar
Hello omofar I applied for a a study permit since March 6th and never got any update my semester resumed in April 29th and I had to defer my admission to September and yesterday I received a correspondence letter of my biometrics and I don't know if it is a good sign or not and I didn't do medicals upfront

pettySniper

May 3, 2019
I have just been denied for the second time for the same reasons.
I don't even know what to do again. I'm just frustrated right now. I'm 19

pettySniper

May 3, 2019
I applied on the 3rd of May

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Ayeni babajide

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Your application seems rushed. It's due to the fact your application was not complete. What country are you applying from. If you are applying from Nigeria it's takes an average of 10 weeks or 9 weeks to get a reply. But yours came back under two weeks I advice you get an agent or someone who knows how to put your application together