+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
If I relocated from Nigeria at age 9 do i need to get my police clearance from Nigeria or my current country of residence that I’ve been living in?
Can someone please advice

Onyeomanacanada

Jul 24, 2018
Category........
Hello Omofar,
Thanks for all you do. Please I did upfront medical but got medical request. Can you guide me on how to resubmit the proof of my medical.

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Omofar,
Thanks for all you do. Please I did upfront medical but got medical request. Can you guide me on how to resubmit the proof of my medical.
Hello ONyeomacanada,

Hope well. Just forward the upfront medical report you got from the panel physician back to the embassy by email. Mention that you already submitted, however, you are re-sending ti to them again.

All the best.

Omofar

Onyeomanacanada

Jul 24, 2018
Category........
That's my confusion, the email address states do not reply. Are you suggesting I still forward it to that same email or is there any other email address I can use? I really appreciate your efforts towards helping us
Hello ONyeomacanada,

Hope well. Just forward the upfront medical report you got from the panel physician back to the embassy by email. Mention that you already submitted, however, you are re-sending ti to them again.

All the best.

Omofar

aviator1999

May 8, 2019
Hi Omoafor if one gets a correspondence letter and no medical mail yet isn’t that a sign of refusal ahead? Cos in most cases I’ve seen once a correspondence letter comes before medicals then it’s a refusal. Please what’s your take on this?

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's my confusion, the email address states do not reply. Are you suggesting I still forward it to that same email or is there any other email address I can use? I really appreciate your efforts towards helping us
Go here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Choose Kenya as the office treating your file, fill out the form, explain, and then attach the medical upfront document.

All the best.

Omofar

Reactions: Evankc

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Omoafor if one gets a correspondence letter and no medical mail yet isn’t that a sign of refusal ahead? Cos in most cases I’ve seen once a correspondence letter comes before medicals then it’s a refusal. Please what’s your take on this?
That sounds accurate.

Iamdoyin

May 16, 2019
Hello I applied for a Canadian study visa and got rejected last week for this reason "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit." please can anyone help me out with this issue. Thanks

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Hello I applied for a Canadian study visa and got rejected last week for this reason "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit." please can anyone help me out with this issue. Thanks

Is that only ground you were denied a visa for?

no.cap.alex

Apr 10, 2019
Did you receive a Biometrics Correspondence letter before you got the refusal ?

no.cap.alex

Apr 10, 2019
Your reasons is less, if you tackle it, very well, you chances of getting approved next time is high

Onyeomanacanada

Jul 24, 2018
Category........
It's better you apply for your
Go here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Choose Kenya as the office treating your file, fill out the form, explain, and then attach the medical upfront document.

All the best.

Omofar
Done. Thanks a bunch.

Reactions: Omofar