+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Aitar

Jan 15, 2020
Pls I have two questions
1:when am I supposed to go for my medicals at IOM,Lagos
Is it before I apply for visa or after I apply for visa which one

2:how do I answer a question on my sop saying:
How does your selected program differ from similar program available in Nigeria?

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Pls I have two questions

How does your selected program differ from similar program available in Nigeria?
You do medicals after submitting your application that's if they request for it after accessment is done on your file.
It depends on the program you are studying in Canada like for instance I wanted to study Electrical engineering so I stated in Canada they were many specializations to choose from in the program but in Nigeria we only had one which was electronics. What program??

Odubadians

Aug 30, 2019
Pls I have two questions

You can go for upfront medical not necessary to wait until they request for it

Reactions: Omofar

Caramela

Jan 15, 2020
Hello there,
I am 29, would be 30 this September, am a graduate of English and I also acquired skill in fashion designing, which I have been doing as a business since 2016. My business is registered with Cac and I also opened a business account late last year.
Am hoping to apply for further studies in Fashion designing. Can you advice me on this please

Aitar

Jan 15, 2020
How do I answer the question in my sop which says
Explain any gap in your academic history to date ???
I finished my secondary school #2018
M just 17

Odubadians

Aug 30, 2019
The gcms notes, is't different from the denial mails VO's send to applicants?
Gcms tell you details why VO refused your application. E.g Someone was refused based on purpose of visit, when ordered for gcms the VO state plan of study is vague and poorly documented. Another person gcms state choice of course to study is not related to previous study.

Happiluv

Dec 4, 2019
Gcms tell you details why VO refused your application. E.g Someone was refused based on purpose of visit, when ordered for gcms the VO state plan of study is vague and poorly documented. Another person gcms state choice of course to study is not related to previous study.
Thanks for the reply...plz, how much does the GCMS notes request cost?