+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Bank Certificate

Jul 5, 2019
Hi, I am planning to get bank balance certificate to apply my study permit. Whom i should address in the bank certificate.

Whether below if fine,

To,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)
Case Processing Centre
Canada

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi, I am planning to get bank balance certificate to apply my study permit. Whom i should address in the bank certificate.

Whether below if fine,

To,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)
Case Processing Centre
Canada
I think above is fine since its the same for me and i got approved and i also added my country's canadian embassy. Though you can wait for others to chime in :)

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I will use only bank certificate is it okay?
Hi. For me I submitted GIC as my main proof of funds for living expenses. My bank certificate was proof for additional funds for any other possible expenses. Not sure if bank certificate would be suffice as the only proof of funds, i think it would be better to submit bank statements if its not gic :)

You may check below for further info:

https://www.canada.ca › prepare › g...
Web results
Get a Study Permit — Get the right documents - Canada.ca

Last edited:

pmlaker17

Oct 3, 2019
Hi. For me I submitted GIC as my main proof of funds for living expenses. My bank certificate was proof for additional funds for any other possible expenses. Not sure if bank certificate would be suffice as the only proof of funds, i think it would be better to submit bank statements if its not gic :)
I have two other sponsors and they dont have bank account balance but