+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved from inside Canada

Earth2Mars

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Hi

I applied from inside Canada as Outside.
I got a decision for the study permit application as approved after about two weeks.

Next step was to send a web form to request the study permit to be mailed. How long does it take in this stage? What is going to happen on that stage?

Study start is Jan 2022

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi

I got a decision for the study permit application as approved after about two weeks.

Next step was to send a web form to request the study permit to be mailed. How long does it take in this stage? What is going to happen on that stage?

Study start is Jan 2022
1. You are probably not going to get a study permit mailed to you. You applied as outside Canada, so you would have been sent a LOA which you have to present at a Port of Entry, where the study permit would be issued.

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
Hi

Study start is Jan 2022
You need the letter sent by IRCC and get your student permit at the border when you enter the country. The study permit is not mailed to you if you're outside Canada.

Earth2Mars

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
I'm inside Canada, and followed through the required procedure to apply as if outside and then request the study permit through the WebForm.