+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved for September 2020 intake for UAE

Krupesh112

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
No, there is no any approval Happened since March 18th. ...for those applied from ourside Canada. .as well as, refusals are trending to 95% Canada doesn't want people coming from outside at the meantime until the pandemic deteriorates.

If anyone have any other evidence of approval since March 18 th from outside Canada, I challenge him here.

Regards,
Don't try to misguide students..! Canadian embassy is trying their best to give results. You will get to know about the exact scenario in July end or August first most probably. And WHO ARE YOU to challenge other students.? Thanks. Don't loose hope guys

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Don't try to misguide students..! Canadian embassy is trying their best to give results. You will get to know about the exact scenario in July end or August first most probably. And WHO ARE YOU to challenge other students.? Thanks. Don't loose hope guys
He is nothing mate. Give challenge and surrender in next 1 min

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Hello, any visa update for those who applied in UAE?
all these are paper application or online and i think delhi embassy is goin on crazy they are not giving approval mine s also pending from 17 march and i will leave canada and go to uk .....this s my third time i have applied and if they want to give visa y these suckin universities give offer.....

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
all these are paper application or online and i think delhi embassy is goin on crazy they are not giving approval mine s also pending from 17 march and i will leave canada and go to uk .....this s my third time i have applied and if they want to give visa y these suckin universities give offer.....
Apparently VFS in india are still closed as per IRCC website, but i saw Approval/Rejection letter which is issued by Embassy. So for india no biometric and medical until VFS opens there but the embassy is issuing final decision. Here in UAE VFS and embassy are open so theres biometrics request hopefully final decision soon

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Apparently VFS in india are still closed as per IRCC website, but i saw Approval/Rejection letter which is issued by Embassy. So for india no biometric and medical until VFS opens there but the embassy is issuing final decision. Here in UAE VFS and embassy are open so theres biometrics request hopefully final decision soon
Let's hope for the best!

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Hello every 1, plz share your experience for students who applied from DUBAI or UAE for september 2020 intake. .

i jst heard from few friend in india got their permits aproved today 8th July. Als from students frm Sri lanka got approved. .plz share if any1 got from UAE.
Hi I applied from dubai on 22nd June... finished my biometrics the next day...now website says application under review.... hoping for a positive response

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi I applied from dubai on 22nd June... finished my biometrics the next day...now website says application under review.... hoping for a positive response
Any news is a good news. Fingers crossed to your application Good luck. did you do medical upfront? I applied April 14 and review not yet started, those these mean their working from recent to old application?

Last edited:

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Any news is a good news. Fingers crossed to your application Good luck. did you do medical upfront? I applied April 14 and review not yet started, those these mean their working from recent to old application?
That's too much time they took, have you got medical clearance?

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
I did not recieve instruction from them to do the medical. How about you? Medical clearance done?
I did upfront medical, so yes!

Without medical they never initiate review of eligibility, I hope they will send you instructions soon.