+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Approved But No Letter Received?

voidrelax

May 21, 2018
Hello. I got my study permit application approved today. However, I did not receive any email, nor any letter in the "Correspondence" part.

What can I do? Is this normal?

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
So my Visa is totally assured now?

York University
Offline Application
Singapore Office
Same here bro.
York university
Offline from india

Got approved under final decision. Request to submit passport. Its already submitted by me.

Can u tell me what is written on your cic account status.

langnelz

Jun 1, 2018
I gained an admission into MA program in a University in Canada. Before the admission, I had already started another program in Thailand. So, I am currently not in my home country Ghana. I am planning to submit the for study permit online but the query is requesting me to state my current country of residence and my status. Now, should I go ahead and tell them I am a student? What will be the likely implications? In fact, I am afraid that I may get the student permit if they realize

Liquid_231

Star Member
May 9, 2018
I gained an admission into MA program in a University in Canada. Before the admission, I had already started another program in Thailand. So, I am currently not in my home country Ghana. I am planning to submit the for study permit online but the query is requesting me to state my current country of residence and my status. Now, should I go ahead and tell them I am a student? What will be the likely implications? In fact, I am afraid that I may get the student permit if they realize
Relax buddy, its not a big deal!

Now this is what you have to do if you want to really leave Thailand and school in Canada.

Never lie, with respect to your location and status, because they will eventually find out that you aren't in Ghana and that you are schooling and if they do, you can be penalized severely.

There's no point in being afraid of being refused visa cos you are schooling elsewhere. Its your life and your choice! It matters with the reasons you give to them for applying for student permit in Canada. They can't refuse you if your reasons are genuine, truthful and makes perfect sense.

Now make sure you elaborate on why you chose that school and program in Thailand. Continue by telling them why you must leave for Canada to school; reaons could be the poor nature of their teaching, bad curriculum combination, educational system below your standard, your expectations not being met, a higer and better school in Caanada in terms of ranking, scholarship funds not enough, etc. These are a jist of illustrations am giving. Just make sure they are geniune reasons and truthful according to your case and situation.

You have nothing to worry about. Go for your dream, fight for it and let nothing stop you.

Cheers!
-Liquid-