+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved but haven't got Letter of Introduction

chandru002

Aug 1, 2018
Hi Friends,

I applied study visa on June 18th submitted by offline application.Last two days before I linked the offline application into online its mentioned your application has been approved in the final decision row but in that page they are not linked any LOI of my applicatio..Today I got the passport with stamped to ETA for 1 year.But still I dint get the letter of Introduction from mail and online cic account.

I have to register my classes using LOI and also they mentioned has to bring LOA in the departure and arrival.

I am going to travel on next week if any one suggest me what i have to do next ?.Please help me out.

Hony

Aug 2, 2018
Hi Friends,

I applied study visa on June 18th submitted by offline application.Last two days before I linked the offline application into online its mentioned your application has been approved in the final decision row but in that page they are not linked any LOI of my applicatio..Today I got the passport with stamped to ETA for 1 year.But still I dint get the letter of Introduction from mail and online cic account.

I have to register my classes using LOI and also they mentioned has to bring LOA in the departure and arrival.

I am going to travel on next week if any one suggest me what i have to do next ?.Please help me out.
How many days it took for your approval from 18 Th June

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hi Friends,

Contact your school you might be able to register using study permit if you get it in time.
A lot of people are not getting LOI for some reason, it seems you can go without it just explain to the border officer that you are a student and did not get the letter.
Also try contacting IRCC through phone or webform and ask them about the LOI.

I think the issue with your myCIC is that you linked after receiving visa so those messages will not be there, do you see any messages in your account like this?

Mazhar Abbas

Mar 29, 2019
Hi Friends,

Kamala

Apr 29, 2020
Did you got entrance in Canada .
Plz reply because same is the case with me
I am still in my country and my classes starts from may 19(online). My agent told me that this letter is not important as i have got all other documents to show to officials and they even told me that i can fill poe form if i want loi. But i am still confused to fill form. For which intake did you apply?

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
I am still in my country and my classes starts from may 19(online). My agent told me that this letter is not important as i have got all other documents to show to officials and they even told me that i can fill poe form if i want loi. But i am still confused to fill form. For which intake did you apply?
did you apply for study permit?

Kamala

Apr 29, 2020
did you apply for study permit?
Do i have to apply for study permit??I don't know that. My agent told me that study permit will be given to me only when i reach canada by showing loi and other documents and unfortunately i didn't get loi even after my application was approved. Thankyou

Seema81

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Do i have to apply for study permit??I don't know that. My agent told me that study permit will be given to me only when i reach canada by showing loi and other documents and unfortunately i didn't get loi even after my application was approved. Thankyou
What is your timeline?