+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved, but didn’t receive in mail

inderjit556

May 18, 2022
I’m also waiting since April. Can you contact them or tell your to do anything?
I raised webforms in Mar, May and June. Got response to March web form in April that your updated address has been sent to concerned office. Didn't get any response on May and June webforms. Tried calling them many times but my call was never transferred to their agent.

melissa tran

May 20, 2022
I raised webforms in Mar, May and June. Got response to March web form in April that your updated address has been sent to concerned office. Didn't get any response on May and June webforms. Tried calling them many times but my call was never transferred to their agent.
It also happens to me. Did you try to request like a lost document?

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
You need to call at 8 AM sharp. Then 3-4-0 (this is the citizenship line), they will transfer you to immigration department. wait time will be 60 min. I am not sure if calling them will help with the resend.

Jun 18, 2022
Hi, My study permit was approved on May 25th and it's already been 3 weeks and i still didn't receive SP by mail. I got in touch with few people who got approval around the same time already received it by mail. Is there anyone who is having the same issue?

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Hi, My study permit was approved on May 25th and it's already been 3 weeks and i still didn't receive SP by mail. I got in touch with few people who got approval around the same time already received it by mail. Is there anyone who is having the same issue?
Most likely it is lost. You should ask them to resend after six weeks.

Jun 18, 2022
Most likely it is lost. You should ask them to resend after six weeks.
I am not sure how to contact them. For the last two weeks i have been trying to call them everyday but due to their high volumes of call i am being cut off everytime. Is there any other way to contact them?

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
I am not sure how to contact them. For the last two weeks i have been trying to call them everyday but due to their high volumes of call i am being cut off everytime. Is there any other way to contact them?
you have to call. there's no other way. in this thread people have proved that raising webforms you will not get a response.

Call them or apply for replacement of document (processing time 3 months). Do not change your address ever.

Jun 18, 2022
you have to call. there's no other way. in this thread people have proved that raising webforms you will not get a response.

Call them or apply for replacement of document (processing time 3 months). Do not change your address ever.
Thank you so much for your response. Will act accordingly. Thanks!

Jun 18, 2022

Hi, finally I've managed to call them and request for a reprint. the person on the line said he even added an urgent note on it as well. After requesting for a reprint, how long does it usually take to show up on the IRCC account with an updated approval letter that says the study permit is being sent out?
Thanks

Harneet_1504

Aug 23, 2022
Hi ,

Did you received your study permit ? I have also received approval on 17th june 2022 but never received on mail address

patelkrisha

Feb 21, 2023
You need to call at 8 AM sharp. Then 3-4-0 (this is the citizenship line), they will transfer you to immigration department. wait time will be 60 min. I am not sure if calling them will help with the resend.
hi, can you type the number i can call? i have tried calling multiple numbers, multiple times...