+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Approval

berkancam

Aug 14, 2019
Hello guys!

I got my study permit approval today. I wanted to share my profile and timeline. Maybe it would be helpful for some of you.

I am a 24 year-old Turkish citizen living in Colombia with my Colombian common-law partner and working here. I applied alone for a 1 year (2 semesters) business administration certificate program in a public university. I have a bachelors of Economics in Turkey. I just showed my personal funds (tuition fee+ 13kCAD$) but no other assets. My parents and siblings live in Turkey so actually they were my only ties to my home country. One of my other sisters is a PR in Canada. I have a valid SX-1 visa and have been to Canada 3 times before.
I applied myself, online and didn’t add my IELTS results or university transcripts because it wasn’t asked on the application page.

Application Submission: 14 May
Biometrics: Given for previous work permit application (application was refused)
Medicals: Not required
BVL: 18 June
Passport Request: 18 June

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hello guys!

I got my study permit approval today. I wanted to share my profile and timeline. Maybe it would be helpful for some of you.

I am a 24 year-old Turkish citizen living in Colombia with my Colombian common-law partner and working here. I applied alone for a 1 year (2 semesters) business administration certificate program in a public university. I have a bachelors of Economics in Turkey. I just showed my personal funds (tuition fee+ 13kCAD$) but no other assets. My parents and siblings live in Turkey so actually they were my only ties to my home country. One of my other sisters is a PR in Canada. I have a valid SX-1 visa and have been to Canada 3 times before.
I applied myself, online and didn’t add my IELTS results or university transcripts because it wasn’t asked on the application page.

Biometrics: Given for previous work permit application (application was refused)

Good luck everyone!
Congratulations brother!! Quick process

Kul1

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hello guys!

Good luck everyone!
congratulations, quick process.

MarieCol

May 4, 2021
Congratulations!! Which office processed your file? I am a foreigner living in Colombia too, it has been 3 weeks since biometrics and no new so far.

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Great news!
Can I please ask what does it say in front of each component?

Biometrics
Medical
Background etc

berkancam

Aug 14, 2019
Great news!
Can I please ask what does it say in front of each component?

Biometrics
Medical
Background etc
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
Oh!! My previous application which was refused had Bio complete, medical passed, background complete. yours is too cool haha