+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applied in April 2019

Mickeymatt

May 13, 2019
Hello,
I applied for a student visa on the 8th of April 2019 (First Application was refused)
and recently received a message requesting for Additional Documents, which is the payment receipt for biometrics, on the 2nd of May 2019, so they can continue processing my application. I uploaded on the 3rd of May but the status bar shows Uploaded - not submitted to Ircc till date, and they stated I submit before 17th of May 2019..
Please does anyone knows what that means and how long it takes for the Document to be submitted and reviewed by ircc.
Thank you.

Alejandro123

Jan 26, 2019
Hello everyone, I applied from Colombia on paper at a VAC office.
April 17th gave documentation and biometrics were done.
April 21 I received email that file reached IRCC office and is under process.
No updates until that.
I am not able to link my paper application to a gckey account, it says "based on the information you entered we found no applications"
I'm not sure what I should do because this is the 4th week and processing time here is 4 weeks. I can check online my status with VFS but I'm not able to link my application to a gckey account.
Anyone who knows something about this I will appreciate any info. Hope the best for all of us to get our visas and follow our dreams!!

k3vzz

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hello everyone, I applied from Colombia on paper at a VAC office.
April 17th gave documentation and biometrics were done.
April 21 I received email that file reached IRCC office and is under process.
No updates until that.
I am not able to link my paper application to a gckey account, it says "based on the information you entered we found no applications"
I'm not sure what I should do because this is the 4th week and processing time here is 4 weeks. I can check online my status with VFS but I'm not able to link my application to a gckey account.
Anyone who knows something about this I will appreciate any info. Hope the best for all of us to get our visas and follow our dreams!!
Use web forms to contact them

coutojuli

Aug 26, 2018
I feel hopeless. I applied for a study permit inside Canada on march 5th and until now 71 days I didn’t receive a single update, not even biometrics. I called tons of times, submitted enquires but nothing change. Any advice?

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
applied for my cousin student visa last month got email today stating her TRV is approved and she need to send her passport .
now my question is this the student visa ? or she suppose to get something else to , is that her student visa is approved ?
people who got approved please answer this we are totally confused.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
applied for my cousin student visa last month got email today stating her TRV is approved and she need to send her passport .
now my question is this the student visa ? or she suppose to get something else to , is that her student visa is approved ?
people who got approved please answer this we are totally confused.

Yes. His student visa have been approve . So go to the vo's and sumit his passport for stamp.

SSS11104

May 3, 2019
I feel hopeless. I applied for a study permit inside Canada on march 5th and until now 71 days I didn’t receive a single update, not even biometrics. I called tons of times, submitted enquires but nothing change. Any advice?
did you apply for study permit extension?

Mickeymatt

May 13, 2019
Hello everyone,
I created this thread so that we all can connect and get an idea about the time ircc takes to process the files.
My timeline is:
Applied on : 10 April (SDS-Online)
Medicals: Upfront
Biometrics update request: 11 April
Biometrics submitted : 15 April
Biometrics on transit to Bangalore VAC :16 April

Only background is in process.
Applied April 7th then got refused 22nd of May 2019

This is my second time applying for a study Permit and got refused for the same exact reasons stated below, as at yesterday my background check was in progress , they requested I provide my biometrics again, but today my background check changed to not applicable and I got a refusal letter, please I don’t understand what’s happening, please what should I do before I try applying again. Thank you.

Reasons
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

naivil2429

Feb 14, 2017
Hello everyone,
I created this thread so that we all can connect and get an idea about the time ircc takes to process the files.
My timeline is:
Applied on : 10 April (SDS-Online)
Medicals: Upfront
Biometrics update request: 11 April
Biometrics submitted : 15 April
Biometrics on transit to Bangalore VAC :16 April

Only background is in process.
Hey..
Did you pay for the first year tuition in full or just for the first semester??