+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Applied in April 2019

Panii

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Applied April 7th then got refused 22nd of May 2019

This is my second time applying for a study Permit and got refused for the same exact reasons stated below, as at yesterday my background check was in progress , they requested I provide my biometrics again, but today my background check changed to not applicable and I got a refusal letter, please I don’t understand what’s happening, please what should I do before I try applying again. Thank you.

Reasons
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Did you get CAIPS notes?

Aleta

May 22, 2019
I applied SDS offline on 24th April and biometrics on the same day. I was unable to submit my passport due to international travel. I received my biometrics mail on 30th April and no communication after that. Please help

Linda Saaman

Jul 5, 2018
Hey,so a friend of mine has applied for a student visa and got misrepresention letter for not stating a refusal to another country which he responded and got a biometric letter few days after.My question is it normal to get a biometric letter before medical request

Panii

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
No. What do you think please?
I think you should get one. This will definitely help you to strengthen your profile on your next application. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you recognize as proof of fund? And did you submit an SOP?

Mickeymatt

May 13, 2019
I think you should get one. This will definitely help you to strengthen your profile on your next application. If you don't mind me asking, how much did you recognize as proof of fund? And did you submit an SOP?
56,000 Canadian dollar and yes I submitted an SOP
This is my second time applying, they refused me on the same reasons

ELIF#1

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Applied April 7th then got refused 22nd of May 2019

This is my second time applying for a study Permit and got refused for the same exact reasons stated below, as at yesterday my background check was in progress , they requested I provide my biometrics again, but today my background check changed to not applicable and I got a refusal letter, please I don’t understand what’s happening, please what should I do before I try applying again. Thank you.

Reasons
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
did u received ur biometric validity letter/

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Hi Everyone!
Today i received a message notifying me that my visa was approved.
I had applied for a University application (Quebec) for the Fall session.
Here is my timeline:
15 Sep '18: Applied for a program in a Quebec university
8 Feb '19: Received Admission
19 Mar '19: Gave upfront medicals
13 Apr '19: Applied online (non SDS)
14 Apr '19: Received letter asking me to submit biometrics
18 Apr '19: Submitted biometrics (New Delhi)
16 May '19: Medicals passed
21 May '19: Received biometrics validity letter
22 May '19: Received passport request letter

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Yes and a day after I got a refusal letter
Which mean you didn't recieve medical update (Pass) before the the biomentric Validity. Am trying to be more sure if this observation is correct the way the vo process application approve and refuse update.

According to my own knowledge base on most refusal letter I have observed ...

If you recieve correspondence letter before medical update is likely a refusal.

Ideally a biometric Validity correspondence should be received immediately after your biometrics exercise. But due to haphazard notifications on the cic portal it comes at a different time. However, the recent trend is if it comes after a passed medical then it is deemed positive and followed by Passport request most times and if it comes before then it is maybe not a good sign( please this is based on my own idea .. .

Mickeymatt

May 13, 2019
Which mean you didn't recieve medical update (Pass) before the the biomentric Validity. Am trying to be more sure if this observation is correct the way the vo process application approve and refuse update.

According to my own knowledge base on most refusal letter I have observed ...

If you recieve correspondence letter before medical update is likely a refusal.

Ideally a biometric Validity correspondence should be received immediately after your biometrics exercise. But due to haphazard notifications on the cic portal it comes at a different time. However, the recent trend is if it comes after a passed medical then it is deemed positive and followed by Passport request most times and if it comes before then it is maybe not a good sign( please this is based on my own idea .. .
I was confused when I got a biometrics Letter because I did that on my first application, what necessary steps should I take before I try the third time, thank you.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
I was confused when I got a biometrics Letter because I did that on my first application, what necessary steps should I take before I try the third time, thank you.
I will guide you but it won't be only me I will introduce you to the house where almost everyone there are best guru and ready to help starting from crash to your final approval...

Before that please kindly share your profile including your application update and medical either upfront?

Paper route or online? You applied from which country ?

Last edited:

Mickeymatt

May 13, 2019
I will guide you but it won't be only me I will introduce you to the house where almost everyone there are best guru and ready to help starting from crash to your final approval...

Before that please kindly share your profile including your application update and medical either upfront?

Paper route or online? You applied from which country ?
Upfront Medical No
Country Nigeria
Confirmation of online application transmission 7th of April 2019
Submission confirmation 8th of April 2019
Request letter for biometrics receipt May 2 2019
Biometrics collection letter May 20 2019
Correspondence letter - Refusal- May 21 2019

Review of eligibility - We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - Not applicable.

Final decision - We regret to inform you that your application was refused. Check your messages below for details

Linda Saaman

Jul 5, 2018
Upfront Medical No
Country Nigeria
Confirmation of online application transmission 7th of April 2019
Submission confirmation 8th of April 2019
Request letter for biometrics receipt May 2 2019
Biometrics collection letter May 20 2019
Correspondence letter - Refusal- May 21 2019

Review of eligibility - We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - Not applicable.

Final decision - We regret to inform you that your application was refused. Check your messages below for details
Does it mean Nigerians don’t need medicals

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Does it mean Nigerians don’t need medicals

You didn't meet the requirements that why they didnt need your medical and if you meet the requirements they could have send you medical request then update your medical pass before sending you Correspondence letter - Refusal instead of Approve ...