+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit application

gbaski

May 18, 2017
hi
I recently receive a full graduate diploma admission offer and currently applying for study permit,
a friend told me that my application will be denied if I'm self-sponsored even though I have enough money to cover the study how true is this
what can I do about this because I haven't submitted my online application
Please advise

anuragsood

Jan 5, 2017
hi
I recently receive a full graduate diploma admission offer and currently applying for study permit,
a friend told me that my application will be denied if I'm self-sponsored even though I have enough money to cover the study how true is this
what can I do about this because I haven't submitted my online application
Please advise
This does not make any sense.. just make sure that you justify in your SOP.. why you want to study this course.. how it will be an addition to your current skill set and the fact that you only wish to study there and then return to your home country.. self financing would not be grounds for Visa refusal..

gbaski

May 18, 2017
anuragsoodse
This does not make any sense.. just make sure that you justify in your SOP.. why you want to study this course.. how it will be an addition to your current skill set and the fact that you only wish to study there and then return to your home country.. self financing would not be grounds for Visa refusal..
thanks for your reply, I don't know what SOP is but I'm guessing you referring to the letter of explanation during for study permit application