+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY PERMIT APPLICATION!!!

nkuzibe

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
I am about to apply for study permit to Canada from Nigeria, please can anybody help with the online application website and step by step guide? Are required documents different by country one is applying from. I am going for an M.Sc program. I want to be prepared before the school sends all the required documents from their angle.
Please, senior colleagues here help with useful information as usual.

If there is anybody that have done this successfully from Nigeria, your experience and advice will be useful.

Thanks in anticipation...

Regards,
Nke

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
As to applying from Nigeria,if you are going for the Jan intake,its kinda late to apply because processing takes minimum of 8 weeks,now considering the fact that the school is yet to send you the offer letter. If you would still like to go ahead and try because people do get visa withing 3-4 weeks,try to do upfront medicals. For the guides,you will go to the cic website and click on study then you will answer few questions before you proceed to register for login and then upload all your documents. I hope you have all documents ready,police certificate,statement of account,sop and you will have to give in biometrics after submitting,you will be directed for that. For details explanation go to nairaland forum and read more about applying. Best of luck bro

kemilayo

Dec 28, 2015
Hi,

you can connect with other Nigerian using the Naira Land forum. You will get all the information you need there from fellow Nigerians.Just google Nairaland, then Travel column, and Travel to Canada.

Regards

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
@ Nkuzibe. Anytime bro
@ kemilayo How are you? Did you get visa yet? As for me,im still waiting for approval

yousufyousuf

Jan 2, 2016
Even I have a small question. I would request someone who knows to answer it.

My course is supply chain and logistics, from St Lawrence College in ONTARIO.

The duration of course is one year, However it is divided into 3 semesters.

The first two semesters are full time study with 6 subjects in each of them, but the third semester is Supply Chain Field Placement.

I would like to know how much work permit I will get after completion of the course.

Thank you in advance. Good Day.

nkuzibe

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Thank you all for your useful response...
I have April resumption date, paid school fees, waiting for admission
letter to apply for visa.
While gathering all needed document, please somebody should help
me with a sample of sponsorship introduction letter

hayqinsb

Jun 13, 2015
how come u have paid schoo fees while u await admission letter...

if u have a soft copy of the admission letter u can use it to apply for the visa....
nkuzibe said:
Thank you all for your useful response...
I have April resumption date, paid school fees, waiting for admission
letter to apply for visa.
While gathering all needed document, please somebody should help
me with a sample of sponsorship introduction letter