+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application from Saudi Arabia - Fall / September 2021

Dec 17, 2019
Hi Good luck on your application! I hope you can share your timeline with us if you successfully got the Visa.
May I know how long you waited for your LOA from you college of choice when you applied?

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
A friend of mine applied and is getting LOA from college but it is for May so I advised to change it for September

Mar 23, 2021
Hi All! I applied through a consultant on 20th Feb and gave my biometrics on 22nd Feb. Since then there is no update. I checked the processing time on CIC website and it is decreasing and its now 8 weeks. If anyone got any update on their application submitted after 20 Feb then please reply with their timeline of processing. Thank you

A.Y.C.A.

Jan 23, 2021
Hi All! I applied through a consultant on 20th Feb and gave my biometrics on 22nd Feb. Since then there is no update. I checked the processing time on CIC website and it is decreasing and its now 8 weeks. If anyone got any update on their application submitted after 20 Feb then please reply with their timeline of processing. Thank you
Have you seen changes in background check and eligibility? or only the biometric was updated

Azizmustapha

Apr 1, 2020
No changes, just biometrics was updated and its written that we are processing your background checks.
Hello Abidrehmat. I also waited for a month and no update. I sent an email to the Canadian embassy in Riyadh for a follow up and then they approved it 20 minutes later. You should probably try it. As long as you have a legitimate reason.

Mar 23, 2021
Thanks for replying. Did you raise a web form or your just dropped an email? Can you provide me the email address if thats the case? Thanks.