+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application from Pakistan

harriskhan316

Sep 20, 2017
Hello, I applied for the Study permit on 17th August 2017. The details are as mentioned ;
Biometrics Request:22nd August 2017
Medical Request:29th August 2017
Medicals passed:8th September 2017
Since then there has been no update, MyCIC account shows the foll. status

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics Completed. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Apparently, it seems i'm in IP2 i.e my background checks are being processed. How long will this take? what are the chances of rejection at this stage assuming i pass their security checks. Hope to hear soon.

Thanks

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Hello, I applied for the Study permit on 17th August 2017. The details are as mentioned ;
Biometrics Request:22nd August 2017
Medical Request:29th August 2017
Medicals passed:8th September 2017
Since then there has been no update, MyCIC account shows the foll. status

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics Completed. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Apparently, it seems i'm in IP2 i.e my background checks are being processed. How long will this take? what are the chances of rejection at this stage assuming i pass their security checks. Hope to hear soon.

Thanks
Good Luck and keep in touch.

dingomingo

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Online from Pakistan. I submitted my biometrics on august 17th. The embassy had technical issues took them a month to upload them

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Online from Pakistan. I submitted my biometrics on august 17th. The embassy had technical issues took them a month to upload them
What is the current status of your application? Is there any change other-than Biometrics in your online application portal?

dingomingo

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Medical is passed(upfront) eligibility review started the day after biometrics were completed on 17th or18th sept I think

inaraaziz

Jun 27, 2017
hi,

I need someone to guide me about how to apply for Canada study permit , which documents would be required(bank statement, property papers, NTN) etc etc
So, im applying for my undergraduate studies from McGill university. Got the acceptance and no conditions. Had the CAQ approved too. Will be starting my studies in September. Got done my A Levels with good grades, have a good IELTS score.

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
hi,

I need someone to guide me about how to apply for Canada study permit , which documents would be required(bank statement, property papers, NTN) etc etc
So, im applying for my undergraduate studies from McGill university. Got the acceptance and no conditions. Had the CAQ approved too. Will be starting my studies in September. Got done my A Levels with good grades, have a good IELTS score.
LOA
study permit form
Bank statement
Property documents
Academic transcripts
ITR (self or parents if being sponsored by them)
A strong SOP
Property documents (if any)

You need to prove strong home ties and financial stability and level of establishment at home country to convince VO that you will return after studies