+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application from Kenya 2019

Habari Njema

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
About biometric info.. Which contains UCI number then i linked to online
When did they send you that?And after how many weeks?What did you find after you linked your account?Kindly respond to these questions as it will help those of us who haven't received any notification(s) from ircc.Thanks.

Reactions: Indhashite

Indhashite

Dec 14, 2018
When did they send you that?And after how many weeks?What did you find after you linked your account?Kindly respond to these questions as it will help those of us who haven't received any notification(s) from ircc.Thanks.
As i already said applied on 20feb.. Today I received that notification, i saw applicant info, date they received the application which is the same date i applied for.. Deep down there, there's progress tabular which contains eligibility, medical, biometric, interview And the decisions And so on, this is the party that they update after each step.. Thanks Ndugu.. Feel free to ask

Habari Njema

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
As i already said applied on 20feb.. Today I received that notification, i saw applicant info, date they received the application which is the same date i applied for.. Deep down there, there's progress tabular which contains eligibility, medical, biometric, interview And the decisions And so on, this is the party that they update after each step.. Thanks Ndugu.. Feel free to ask
Thanks.Keep us informed.It will help us.Hope you will succeed.

Habari Njema

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
I got a notification (biometric/correspondence letter) from cic today.How did yours go ndugu?And after how many days have they sent you the next email after correspondence letter?

Indhashite

Dec 14, 2018
I got a notification (biometric/correspondence letter) from cic today.How did yours go ndugu?And after how many days have they sent you the next email after correspondence letter?
You'ill get within 48hrs.. If you've done medical Soon they will stamp in your passport.. Wishing you good luck

AMONKIPROTICH

Apr 29, 2019
KENYA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
habari zenu wangwana,did apply also and waiting for feedback,we could have a whatsaapgroup for us as we wait.please app me on 0729587056 i add you to a group we track the progress.