+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application from Bangladesh for 2013 session

afendi

May 21, 2013
Hello,

I got admission for undergraduate program in Canadian University. Now I'm planning to apply for study permit from Bangladesh. Can anyone please suggest me about this. Should I deposit any tuition fee to the university and that will help my application to get visa? How much I should show in bank statement? university tuition fee is $17,000 CAD and living expense is around $10,000 per year. We can show around 30 thousand CAD in bank account. I have my sister and brother in law already in Canada and when my brother-in-law sponsored my sister they mention my name in their family member forms so if I mention I have already relative in Canada that will be negative impact in my application?
also as my father passed away so I will show bank statement of my mother. and If I request my brother-in-law and sister to show their bank statement and tax return for last two years will that help or bad? they can show $80,000 salary (with pay stub) for each tax year and may be around $25,000 in their bank account.

If anyone can help me about this please reply me here

Thank you very much for your help!